Will there be any changes to the siege battle in the future?

Users who are viewing this thread

hohyss

Veteran
Authentic mount and pike mode.

Field battle is one of the best and I really like it.

Unfortunately, siege battle is almost impossible to win without archers due to the high damage and the long

reach of pike.  Are you going to address this issue in the future?

( If you really want to leave the damage or reach as it as then perhaps you can also edit the battle scene and

add more ladders.)

Sieges in general need to be fixed up. They were never really expanded on much before the game went 1.0

Our options are way too limited when attacking castles.

But if you want it that way, you should make it easier and faster to raise an army, that is capable of sieging at least a castle, with ~100 troops in it.
Because if I start using recruits, I will have to roam around and hunt outlaws and scorchers for like 2 hours before I can finally attempt a siege, in which I will probably fail and then have to start over gathering experience for my new troops.

So you should either make sieges easier or recruiting more experienced units possible. (like recruiting the lowest Teuton and Crusader units in taverns)

Sarganto said:
But if you want it that way, you should make it easier and faster to raise an army, that is capable of sieging at least a castle, with ~100 troops in it.
Because if I start using recruits, I will have to roam around and hunt outlaws and scorchers for like 2 hours before I can finally attempt a siege, in which I will probably fail and then have to start over gathering experience for my new troops.

So you should either make sieges easier or recruiting more experienced units possible. (like recruiting the lowest Teuton and Crusader units in taverns)

You can do quests for villages, the more they like you the more troops + higher tier troops they give.

bottom line we all want realism in any game we play and the sieges in this game are from anything realistic..cmon 1 ladder!!??looks like everyone is mobbing around the ladder at the bottom and you cant even try walk up the ladder with out being pushed off it by your guys..

inter17 said:
bottom line we all want realism in any game we play and the sieges in this game are from anything realistic..cmon 1 ladder!!??looks like everyone is mobbing around the ladder at the bottom and you cant even try walk up the ladder with out being pushed off it by your guys..
I second that.

Back
Top Bottom