I defy your heavy armored love

Users who are viewing this thread

Zulgaines

Sergeant
I'm pretty sure I'm the only thing in the game running around doing battle in in cloth level armor.

mb2ak0.png

Wow that's pretty risky, I'm the kind of guy that likes to role play so I usually in the beginning start with lower level clothes/armor and progressively wear them out visually until I go to the next one. It isn't fun saving money and just get that one last, ultimate piece of armor if you're going to spend the rest or most of the game with it.

Good luck with that, I like infantry based/archer characters, but with no shield, man, you better get some decent cover this game isn't for the weak of heart. I'm playing with a mid-high level imported character and I'm following the difficulty recommendations for this mod, I'm at 160% with no quitting without saving, manual blocks, etc, let me tell you that I wouldn't last long without a shield (and even then).

I do fine. Lots of extra cash to spend on big metal allies.

Rather than being front line I use them as a distraction to land a bunch of quick hard hitting attacks, either with arrows or with my sword in their back after they engage my men. I can run pretty fast.

I got sick of playing as a crowed charging knight, most of my points go into archery skills while a little goes into power strike/iron flesh.

My INT and CHA suffers but then my in-battle tactics just flow into the world map, assisting allies rather than attacking on my own. It's difficult but fun, wish the mod had a few more choices for leather/cloth armor.

Zulgaines said:
I do fine. Lots of extra cash to spend on big metal allies.

Rather than being front line I use them as a distraction to land a bunch of quick hard hitting attacks, either with arrows or with my sword in their back after they engage my men. I can run pretty fast.

I got sick of playing as a crowed charging knight, most of my points go into archery skills while a little goes into power strike/iron flesh.

My INT and CHA suffers but then my in-battle tactics just flow into the world map, assisting allies rather than attacking on my own. It's difficult but fun, wish the mod had a few more choices for leather/cloth armor.

Wow. Nice one. Post your ss in the thread. It never crossed my mind that someone would like to walk un armored in M&B. But I think there is a number of leather armors. There is one called Assassins leather armor. I am not sure can you get it in stores.  :shock:

Back
Top Bottom