Post your ScreenShots here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Night, it's DARK :smile:

larsample13dx9.jpg

larsample14ma9.jpg

larsample15ei6.jpg

larsample16yx3.jpg

larsample17vb8.jpg

eh.. can someone tell me how to go in edit mode like move around the battle field without being your character?
I know how to take snap shots.  :mrgreen:

Dragnguard77 said:
eh.. can someone tell me how to go in edit mode like move around the battle field without being your character?
I know how to take snap shots.  :mrgreen:

You will also need to put the cheat mode on

From the launch screen, click on the configuration, enable the cheat mode and edit mode (I presume you know how)
Launch the game, and go to any scene

Here are the keys in both Cheat + Edit Mode:

Ctrl + F9  Slow Motion - very handy to have, particularly when you really want to see the imapact damage from your strike and these blood splatter)
        Ctrl + F11 Time Freeze - Essential for the Edit mode, as you can free cam around without worrying all these units still running all side
        Ctrl + E  Edit Mode on/off - the camera view will go into your body (euh, I mean your playing character's )
        H  Hide info - once in edit mode, some highlight of objets might get very annoying, this key is vital to have clean view
        Hold Left Click and move mouse - Camera rotation
        F    Camera upward
        C    Camera downward

Have fun :grin:

Eidt:  WSAD  to move camera around

Hussite said:
A castle besieged!

ScreenCaptureProfessional147.jpg

ScreenCaptureProfessional148.jpg

ScreenCaptureProfessional150-1.jpg

ScreenCaptureProfessional151.jpg

ScreenCaptureProfessional152.jpg

The end of another skirmish

ScreenCaptureProfessional47.jpg

ScreenCaptureProfessional48.jpg
hey, can you tell me how I can take screenshots like these? I only take screenshots from my position (from horse back or on my foot). but some your screenshots seem that was taken from a special position (above the land...) :grin:

Bruce Lee said:
Hussite said:
A castle besieged!

The end of another skirmish
hey, can you tell me how I can take screenshots like these? I only take screenshots from my position (from horse back or on my foot). but some your screenshots seem that was taken from a special position (above the land...) :grin:

Just follow my previous post on this topic
and see my other screens as possible take

If still have difficulty, just let me know, I'll try to explain to you in a more detailed way

Some screenshots after "save the village" quest

screen2edited.png
screen3edited.png

And one during the battle, and with little edit

screen1edited.png
screen1niceedited.jpg

Sargoth Arena and 2 on 1, well not really that kind you would imagine :smile:

lararenasargoth0.jpg

lararenasargoth1.jpg

lararenasargoth2.jpg

lararenasargoth3.jpg

PIKES Story

larsample56.jpg

larsample55.jpg

larsample54.jpg

Khergit Invincible foot soldiers, they are the most versatile :razz:

larsample58.jpg

larsample57.jpg

The real cream from Vaegirs when they are in overnumbers, you just don't know how your soldiers died during siege so quickly

larsample53.jpg

------
To NICK.ALTMAN: Do you prefer from now on that I put future new siege ladders screens here instead of the siege ladder project thread?

Back
Top Bottom