Bug reports for version 1.5

Users who are viewing this thread

i don't know why, but when i change my kingdom's culture to vaegirs (i'm taking over khergit khanate), I still recruit khergits in my villages

Miztaken said:
i don't know why, but when i change my kingdom's culture to vaegirs (i'm taking over khergit khanate), I still recruit khergits in my villages

The folks culture dont change. Only your lords troops. You cant deport the folks.

Miztaken said:

wait this guy has a good idea here... it should be able to change the towns culture from ex...nords to swadian. your not deporting the people but instead your training them to be a swadian then a nordic soldier...but maybe there can be a month waiting period from when you switch the culture, so it seems like your introducing a new way of life to the nords to be swadian with a ingame month waiting period. nothing to long

Miztaken said:

Tweak: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.msg1225750.html#msg1225750

inter17 said:
Miztaken said:

wait this guy has a good idea here... it should be able to change the towns culture from ex...nords to swadian. your not deporting the people but instead your training them to be a swadian then a nordic soldier...but maybe there can be a month waiting period from when you switch the culture, so it seems like your introducing a new way of life to the nords to be swadian with a ingame month waiting period. nothing to long

I cant imagine this: woodcutter khergits running up and down in the steppe with a big axe and nordic helmet for chop down the last trees! :grin:
Why dont you like a khergit auxilia?  :mrgreen:

I've encountered two problem with this mod:
the first one is that using the autoloot scripts, some soldier prefer not using any leg armor, and they walk barefoot on the field

the second one regards audio stuttering in battle. other mods never gave me any problem so I think it could somewhat be related to  this mod, but I couldn't say for sure as both the module sound and music folder are empty. may be related to interaction with the ge resource enancher 2.5?

p.s. I think this post may seem rude, but it's just that I'm not English. I love this mod, and this is the first time ever I bothered to fill a bug report due of the high quality of the game experience provided by the mod.

LoSboccacc said:
I've encountered two problem with this mod:
the first one is that using the autoloot scripts, some soldier prefer not using any leg armor, and they walk barefoot on the field

the second one regards audio stuttering in battle. other mods never gave me any problem so I think it could somewhat be related to  this mod, but I couldn't say for sure as both the module sound and music folder are empty. may be related to interaction with the ge resource enancher 2.5?

p.s. I think this post may seem rude, but it's just that I'm not English. I love this mod, and this is the first time ever I bothered to fill a bug report due of the high quality of the game experience provided by the mod.

Hmm. I thought that autoloot was working OK. But maybe I am wrong.

Nobody else said anything about the sound. I never expirienced anything strange with it.

also heroes refuses to use any kind of arrow except for barbed & large bag of barbed. bows have issues , too: hunting bows are removed at the first autoloot even if assigned by hand.

sometimes my game freezed , I still heared the music playin and saw my mouse icon, but in the center of my Monitor I had my desktop Mouseicon , the PC didnt responded to any key commands (alt-f4.strg,alt,entf and the whole palette) it just happend 3 times, and only in this mod.
And there seems to be no specific condition for it. one time during a dialog with my hero borcha, then during a siege and one on the world map. so seems kinda random.

I don't know if it is really a bug, but It annoys me a lot:

When you form a patrol it is not possible to exchange troops, but only to give troops and not take them  - why?
If fighting a Lord with prisoners and my Team is full, the patrol automatically gets the Prisoners making it impossible for me using the "join me again" function. This kinda sucks.
Another thing that would be amazing, giving companions to Patrols, so they have Partyskills, like FirstAid and stuff, too.

jusTmE

jusTmE said:
I don't know if it is really a bug, but It annoys me a lot:

When you form a patrol it is not possible to exchange troops, but only to give troops and not take them  - why?
If fighting a Lord with prisoners and my Team is full, the patrol automatically gets the Prisoners making it impossible for me using the "join me again" function. This kinda sucks.
Another thing that would be amazing, giving companions to Patrols, so they have Partyskills, like FirstAid and stuff, too.

jusTmE

It's like that. You can take only the whole patrol. So be careful.

uuhm, not sure that this is a bug, but when you gain a level and you put your attribute point in strength, it should increase your max health by +1 right?
well, it doesn't, i get +1 health instead of +1 total health :S
maybe it's ment to have a maximum of 50 health? but in the native that wasn't the case...
so just to be sure i posted it anyway

EDIT: when i gained another level it worked just fine... probably it's level capped or sumthing, so no bug, and sorry for this crappy post  :roll:

Xamim said:
uuhm, not sure that this is a bug, but when you gain a level and you put your attribute point in strength, it should increase your max health by +1 right?
well, it doesn't, i get +1 health instead of +1 total health :S
maybe it's ment to have a maximum of 50 health? but in the native that wasn't the case...
so just to be sure i posted it anyway

That was not touched. It should be as in native, For me it works fine.

After downloading using Winrar to the modules folder, I load it up and it dost get up past loading textures on the loading screen. Case of a need to re-download?

I found a real one this time  :smile:
when you equip the balanced dark knight espadon in the first weapon slot, and you go to battle, you start with it unsheathed on your horse.
The weapon however clearly states: "cannot use on horseback".
but when you equip it in the first slot you have it unsheathed and can use it on horseback, however if you change weapons on your horse.
you can't use it on your horse anymore, only for that battle, if you start a new battle (with the weapon still equiped in the first slot) you again have it unsheated and can use it on horseback.

It's really overpowered on horseback though  :mrgreen:

Xamim said:
I found a real one this time  :smile:
when you equip the balanced dark knight espadon in the first weapon slot, and you go to battle, you start with it unsheathed on your horse.
The weapon however clearly states: "cannot use on horseback".
but when you equip it in the first slot you have it unsheathed and can use it on horseback, however if you change weapons on your horse.
you can't use it on your horse anymore, only for that battle, if you start a new battle (with the weapon still equiped in the first slot) you again have it unsheated and can use it on horseback.

It's really overpowered on horseback though  :mrgreen:
I'm afraid that's a native bug, and there's not much to be done about it...

I noticed that when we first start the game, we can select Kingdom menu inside the Camp menu. (then we can recruit Lords and ect).
However, once I start a Claimer quest, the Kingdom menu is gone.  So I have to go and tell my Vassal to recruit the Lords for a campaign.
Can you get that fixed?

Whenever a village is under attack by bandits in my game they are always 50+ Bandit Lords and they tend to slay me despite my advanced level. I have a creeping feeling that this isn't correct.

Back
Top Bottom