Bug reports for version 1.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Gunnar von Wippding said:
pax vobiscum
first great job ... i found a small mistake...

the hospitaller banner is double

Gunnar von Wippding

No it's not. They are sligtly different. They are used for Rhodok Jelkala and Veluca according to their Hospitaler heretige  :wink:.

hello guys, i have a problem with this mod, i don't know if it's a bug.
i have installed M&B 1.011 and then placed this mod in the mod folder but when i start the game the varous empire don't have the troop tree changed as the post say...i still have the militia tree and the normal tree...not any crusaders, muslims or vikings...i don't understand why, can you help me?

lordsoth84 said:
i have installed M&B 1.011 and then placed this mod in the mod folder but when i start the game the varous empire don't have the troop tree changed as the post say...i still have the militia tree and the normal tree...not any crusaders, muslims or vikings...i don't understand why, can you help me?

It's fine. They are mercenaries, not kingdom troops. And who said anything about muslim and viking troops?

NICK.ALTMAN said:
lordsoth84 said:

It's fine. They are mercenaries, not kingdom troops. And who said anything about muslim and viking troops?

Maybe, he thought my mod, I don't know... I have made that troop trees (and many more).

Buhadog said:
NICK.ALTMAN said:
lordsoth84 said:

Maybe, he thought my mod, I don't know... I have made that troop trees (and many more).

yes, forgive me^^
both are great Mod and i switch continously from one to another

Hi all!
I think i find a minor bug. There are vaegir troops in Dirhim after i conquered. My kingdom culture is khergit.

NICK.ALTMAN said:
Vata said:
Hi all!
I think i find a minor bug. There are vaegir troops in Dirhim after i conquered. My kingdom culture is khergit.

It's not a bug. Your guards in the city are always Vaeghirs and inside the castle Swadians. It's a native feature. No idea why.  :???:
Okay! Thanks! Your mod is very good! I very enjoy it!
Khan Vata is rebuilt Dhirims palace quarter!  :mrgreen:

i downloaded versian 1.205 but all that showed when i finished  the download was the link of the download on my desk top so i clikced on it and it said for me to download it AGAIN....so do i need the first 1.1 versian or what???

inter17 said:
i downloaded versian 1.205 but all that showed when i finished  the download was the link of the download on my desk top so i clikced on it and it said for me to download it AGAIN....so do i need the first 1.1 versian or what???

I don't get what happened but this is a stand alone download. No previous versions are needed.

ok when i download the mod all that appeared on my desktop was an icon with the internet explorere E on it so i clicked it all it did was bring me back to the download site

and the hell is a RAR file... because thats what it looks like you might want to guide me through the process of getting this thing up and running ty

inter17 said:
ok when i download the mod all that appeared on my desktop was an icon with the internet explorere E on it so i clicked it all it did was bring me back to the download site

Nobody else reported anything like that. I think you need WinRARr to unrar the download.

inter17 said:
and the hell is a RAR file... because thats what it looks like you might want to guide me through the process of getting this thing up and running ty

1. Install the version 1.011 of Mount & Blade
2. Install the WinRar (You can get it here: http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Utilities/Compression_and_Zip_File_Utilities/WinRAR_Download.html )
3. Open the downloaded mod with WinRar and unrar the files in the Modules file
4. Run the game
5. Enjoy

hi I've played almost all of the mods in Cartographer's Guild; sadly this is the only mod that crashes my computer.

after I load a saved game, 20-30 seconds and dang. I'm guessing maybe its a computer-specific problem related to the archaic nature of my machine, but maybe you can make some use of this, idunno.

btw I very much enjoyed the mod as long as I was able to play it  :grin:

simonthebulletfreak said:
hi I've played almost all of the mods in Cartographer's Guild; sadly this is the only mod that crashes my computer.

after I load a saved game, 20-30 seconds and dang. I'm guessing maybe its a computer-specific problem related to the archaic nature of my machine, but maybe you can make some use of this, idunno.

btw I very much enjoyed the mod as long as I was able to play it  :grin:

As i see, everything perfect with this mod. It working well for me. :razz: :smile:

Back
Top Bottom