New Download for 1.010/1.011

Users who are viewing this thread

mfberg

Sergeant Knight at Arms
https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=7&id=1060

Check it out, see if you like it so far.

Everyone helped, I'll have to include the credits in an opening screens.

Stuff. Native companions still argue, but they should never get below 99 party morale. (They shoul always love you, just complain about other things all the time.)
Awali are non-confrontational, attacking them doesn't change this.
Dark Knights/Black Khergits are confrontational, enjoy this.
Black armor/Khergit stuff is in the shops, but I'm trying out the abundance code to keep it off a lot of the shelves.
BoW companions have intros, home location stories and nice equipment. I'll change one of them a bit to get a looter (Olaf or some other tough type probably).
Rangers - Some are Archers (skirmisher line), some are infantry but with missile weapons available, they won't always have one though. Some are Cav., some are cav with missile.
###  Blood loss model - by Amarillo, added - watch out for this, you, your companions, and your horses will bleed out. I have put it in as not on in the default game.
#### added patrols, player caravans - by Geoffrey Ashe

Version 7

Messed with abundance of items in shops.
Villages added to the centers you can give your lords.
Optional blood loss messages are reduced, but still in for horses and troops.
Optional companion training for all companions everywhere is in. It trains based on level difference squared, so if you import a high level character your companions will train up in the taverns.
Added extra troops to villages affected by bandit raids, added extra troops to your villages affected by bandit raids based on buildings in village.
You should be able to choose your caravan troop faction, including custom faction.
Bandits will still gang up on you, be careful when you hit those darned guys.
Messed with the colors of some of the bandits and Dark Hunters/Dark Khergits/Awali.

mfberg

2009 Jan 26 - I have put 1.011 a005 up on the repository. Please help put bugs in their place.

2009 Feb 6 - Put version1011a007 on the repository. 

W00t! It's ALIIIIIIIVE!

EDIT: mfberg would you like to be the new moderator of the subforum?

I'm glad to see this mod up to date.

I was surprised though that I couldn't sell prisoners to caravans anymore. And that they are all 50 denars.

Other than that, I'm enjoying it again!

Now you are one of my heroes, mfberg  :grin:. I'll have to tell some friends that their main reason to play M&B is back to life.
mfberg said:
Put the bugs up in the bug list, I'll check there.
If found a very minor one: The link seems to be a bit inappropriate. It should be https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=7&id=1060
(site had to be changed because of some flooding caused by uncautious or stupid persons; I got a hint message to tell the correct url)

I guess Fish or mfberg should pm arch to get it moved back to releases area. I would, but it specifically says "mod creators" :razz:

New version is up, with more spelling errors, and some other features.

Player patrols, player caravans (I haven't checked this), Bandit grouping (Geoffrey Ashe), Blood loss (Amarillo), Talak's armory (Talak).
I haven't integrated the armory into current troop files, I'm looking for more weapons/armors to give each faction a specific feel.
mfberg

I have the blood loss messaging in still, I'll remove it next update.

mfberg said:
New version is up, with more spelling errors, and some other features.

Player patrols, player caravans (I haven't checked this), Bandit grouping (Geoffrey Ashe), Blood loss (Amarillo), Talak's armory (Talak).
I haven't integrated the armory into current troop files, I'm looking for more weapons/armors to give each faction a specific feel.
mfberg

Yay! Thank you for doing this, this mod it to awesome to die! Appreciate it!

Turned those off  in the next version.

Without them your horse just falls dead right beneath you, no warning, lots of fun while testing.

Also in already for next version dark peasants, dark fighters, brigands, bandits, mountain bandits, forest bandits will all be invading villages. I have to find where that sets up at, and may be able to put parties instead of single bandit types in.

mfberg

mfberg said:
Without them your horse just falls dead right beneath you, no warning, lots of fun while testing.

Is it possible to leave them only for you and your horse?
Right now I know when some horse without rider is dying on other side of the map.

Back
Top Bottom