My little contribution

Users who are viewing this thread

Einskaldir

Squire
Here you get a couple of sigs (some better than others) for those who want to use.

SIGS

mbcopiabo4.jpg

mb3bispt4.jpg

mb2bis1copiazu8.gif

mb4biscopiauf1.jpg

mb4ccopiatc8.gif

mbmongolseries1acopiayk2.jpg

mbmongolseries2copiavs1.jpg

mbmongolseries3copiaas7.jpg

NEW!

mbmongolseries4copiaso1.jpg

mbmongolseries5copiaje0.jpg

mbmongolseries6acopiahz7.gif

USERBAR

mbuserbarqq4.jpg

NEW!

usermb2copiaop2.jpg

mbuser3copiacg5.jpg

mbuser4copiarf2.jpg

mbuser5copiakz2.jpg

mbuser6copianc7.jpg

I hope that you like, greetings.

Fantastic, sir!  To see such beautiful work done by a gifted contributer is inspiring to say the very least!  You will not be forgotten for this, to be sure!

Thanks! :smile:

I have not finished yet xD

A userbar its a mini-signature, useful for users that are playing more than one mod, and can give support to several mods at the same time. I must resize the userbar to standard size (350x20).

Fixed a few bugs in the sig and new (and better) userbar.

mb3bispt4.jpg

usermb2copiaop2.jpg

I'm glad to help expand this great mod.

A quick question, Anyone could spend a couple of videos of battles? The more wild and spectacular, the better. Try to do something with them, but not promising anything xD

I am currently trying to get a good ingame video recorder, but so far I have had no luck.  I want to get good framerates, and most get around 1-2 every ten seconds, so... :razz:

And all the good ones cost money.  xD

Pali Gap said:
I am currently trying to get a good ingame video recorder, but so far I have had no luck.  I want to get good framerates, and most get around 1-2 every ten seconds, so... :razz:

And all the good ones cost money.  xD
Try Wegame. I haven't gotten it to work yet, but it's basically FRAPS for free, AFAIK.

Yeah, I tried Wegame, and I haven't gotten it to work yet.  :smile:

I got FRAPS trial version as well, but I couldn't get it to work either. :razz:

Pali Gap said:
Do you want to be our official publicist? xD

I hope it is just a joke xD
But if you need something (sig's, banners, userbars, "posters" and this kind of thing) just tell me. I'll be happy to collaborate :smile:

mb18.jpg

mb17.jpg

mb16-1.jpg

mb13-1.jpg

Any of those would be fantastic.

Just normal banner size, like the thinnest of yours.  Not the user bar, though.  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom