Locke Carnelia - Testing

Users who are viewing this thread

Woohoo, I get a thread.  Hokay, here's the deal: You post things you want me to test out for you because you don't wanna pop up Mount and Blade or make changes to your gamefile, and I do them.  For FREE.

First test I did was of some updated weapon swing actions.  The weapon swings looked far more dynamic and energized than the regular native version, although the spear thrust looks llike he was smacking his chest with his fist before stabbing with the spear.  I didn't bother doing a full-over all-angle looksie, mainly because who's gonna look at how your character swings from different angles?  Who really thinks their M&B character is that pretty, and are they narcissistic?  The world will never know.

Questions, Comments, Concerns, put them here!

We will send you the new textures to test, but since your computer is older, we might have to optimize them first.

Hokay, the new textures look great, not a bit of lag on my system, everything is perfect with it.

Found a line in it that I pointed out to textures guy.  Some sound issues were fixed, and the new sounds are a bit less harsh on the ears, in my opinion.  Just my view, though.

Nothing else major to note, everything SEEMS to work just fine for me.

No bugs to report coming from the new textures.  Everything is fine.

Back
Top Bottom