The Eagle & The Radiant Cross Artwork

Users who are viewing this thread

Now THIS is just plain awesomeness. :shock: Thanks, Boomie.

The_Danzig_Roadstead_by_JanBoruta.jpg

Boomie said:
Sorry about butting in but I saw this and this on J'Boruta's DeviantArt page and thought it would look cool in TEatRC.
The Kaiser is too much steampunkish for TEATRC... Maybe do a Vinci-punk version (renaissance steampunk.. sort of) :lol:

Boomie said:
Oh and it would be nice for some Winged Hussars, still just a request though.  :razz:
Jeez, I'm just a human with two hands with only one that can draw! :lol: If I find time - will do.

Eumolpus - I also like how it turned out, and this is not an often feeling to me :smile: :wink:

Merlkir said:
A quickie before I go to bed :wink:
A young Vaegir chose the wrong Laurian to mess with...

Duel.jpg

Quoting for Page 2 :eek:

I love how you've juxtaposed such an elegant lace-handkerchief-and-collar moment with the brutality of bleeding out after a duel in a dark snowy street as your foe stands over you chuckling. It almost calls up images of the way one's vision grays out as you approach unconsciousness. "Sorry, old chap, but it seems you've been... foiled again! Aha! Aha ha ha!"

Wow... They're all amazing.

D'Sparil - I think some of those would be great replacements for the loading screens in the mod.

Toonknight has asked me to take down his banners, because his is making new artwork with higher quality, I have also added a drawing by Raven, who seems to think that nords and vaegirs could be buddies  :razz:

So... am I allowed to use any of the artwork posted here?

Oh and also, I once again demand request my Winged Hussars!  :twisted:

Boomie said:
So... am I allowed to use any of the artwork posted here?

Oh and also, I once again demand request my Winged Hussars!  :twisted:
Jesusonamotorcycle, not now! :razz: I'm preparing something presumably epic... Arm yeself with patience. :twisted:

But... I do have permission to use the artwork posted here, yes? (D'Sparil, this is where thee hath answer-eth)

And what is the purpose, eh? :twisted: As for my drawings, you can use everything posted here and relating to TEATRC (so my other drawings from deviantArt should be left alone :razz:), except for excessive use of "The Imperial State", "Defence of Sungetche Pass" and the Laurian mortar... :smile:

Since I enjoy drawing armoured figures I thought I should get on the artwork bandwagon as well. So here's a Swadian man-at-arms and an Ormeli Janissary for your viewing pleasure.

img011.jpg

Drawing the mail on the Janissary was quite a painstaking labour since all those little white spots you can see are the middles of circles which represent the actual mail links. The man-at-arms was somewhat easier in terms of hard work but more difficult in terms of getting the geometry of the armour right.

If I may pipe in, Griff. You're spot on on the armor, in its composition and representation. However, the arms on that Swadian are way too long, and that pervy smile ... I like the detail of the mail on the janissary, but the face is a little bit fat. My main gripe is the huge length of those arms on the Man-at-Arms though ... Man ...

Selvhan said:
Did anyone made some banner to support the mod ? ( For this forum i mean )  :grin:

I remember someone offered to make one some time ago, but I declined. To be honest I find the whole support-banner-in-signature a bit cheesy. If you want to support the mod give ideas and send me beer.

Hey, if you don't mind, Ill try posting up some artwork of my own sooner or later. I really enjoyed your work, so I decided I would make a couple sketches of battles. They won't by any means compare to myrlkir and the rest... I just dabble, so it won't be great, but it'll be my best.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Hey, if you don't mind, Ill try posting up some artwork of my own sooner or later. I really enjoyed your work, so I decided I would make a couple sketches of battles. They won't by any means compare to myrlkir and the rest... I just dabble, so it won't be great, but it'll be my best.

Post it and it will be added, all artwork is welcomed  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom