The Eagle & The Radiant Cross Artwork

Users who are viewing this thread

It seems the mod's setting and story has inspired some people to draw and paint about it. I was certainly not expecting something like this!, so I'm very grateful to you guys for it. This thread is to show all the artwork that has been done so far. Some of the images are buried deep within old threads, so just PM me if I forgot one  :smile::

Edit from Venitius: I spoilered the bigger collections.

Merlkir
The guy who started the trend  :smile:, his artwork pushed me foward to keep on working on the mod.

Swadians Fighting Nords:
EATRC%20-%20SwaNor.jpg

Emperor's Last Stand:
Emperor__s_Last_Stand_by_Merlkir.jpg

Duel:
Duel_by_Merlkir.jpg

Protect The Queen:
Protect_the_Queen_by_Merlkir.jpg

Jan Boruta
A dreamer  :razz:. Great ideas, too bad I'm not as talented at modding as he is at drawing.

The Imperial State:
3034489.jpg

The Victory Parade:
The_Victory_Parade_by_JanBoruta.jpg

Swadian VS Vaegir:
vaegirvsswadiamh9.jpg

Laurian Field Mortar:
mortarqp4.jpg

The Defence of Sungetche Pass:
ormeliay9.jpg

The Elephant Brigade:
brigadenn7.jpg

Laurian Heavy War Galleons Patrolling Around Wercheg:
teatrclauriale8.jpg

Vaegir Oar-Powered Grand Galley In Skirmish Against A Small Laurian Naval Force:
teatrcvaegirsf7.jpg

Holy Swadian Battle Wagon During The Siege of Grunwalder Castle:
teatrcwagonbz8.jpg

King Iohann IV Eirik of the Haelmar Union:
teatrceirikle1.jpg

Prince-Sovereign Istvan Aleksy of the Grand Duchy:
teatrcistvanim8.jpg

The Lion Throne's Throne Room:
f_blessingm_06324d6.jpg

Imperial State's gunship "Kurfurst Ulrick"
gunship.jpg

Halmarian flagship "De Gunnar"
gunnar.jpg

LordWedggie:
He created the Official screen of the mod, despite the fact that he never played it  :lol::

The Eagle & The Radiant Cross:
080311aeaglecrossns8yj9.jpg

RaVeN
A rather optimistic guy that believes in peace and understanding between the different people.

A Vaegir Strelet And His Nord Friend:
vaegirnordwz9.gif

Brave Nord Heading For Imelda At The Battle Of Wercheg:
nordverchegcopyov7.jpg

Agent Griff
The look on the Man-at-Arms's face gives me the chills.

Swadian Man-at-Arms And Ormeli Janissary:
img011.jpg

Swadian Landsknecht & Vaegir Strelets:
img012-1.jpg

Toonknight
The situation doesn't look good for that Sword & Buckler Man :razz:.

Battle Of Wercheg:
imgmc0.jpg

Defenders Of Zollern:
defendersofzollernjv6.jpg

State Guard's Oath:
guardmenoathzz6.jpg

Pope Saldian And His Honor Guard:
sardianrg7.jpg

Battle of Nibelheim During The Nordic Invasion Of Calradia:
swadianvsnorddx7.jpg

Iller Seperatists fighting Holy Swadian Imperial Forces during Iller War:
stateswarev4.jpg

No Retreat! No Surrender!:
noonestepback.jpg

General Erik Lampresch, Strategist of Haelmar Union:
erik.jpg

The First Brigadier of Filaharn/"Early LT Warrior", Apollonius.
apolloniusf.jpg

This one is by Toonknight's sister:
seriuos.jpg

Xenos60
I like this image a lot, looks like a drilling book.

Vaegir Strelets:
xenos6ml5.png

Come Out And Fight You Cowards!:
xenos602hf6.png

Swadian Landsknechts:
imgse8.jpg

Killer Pretzel
The Kaiser got yet another subject  :razz:

For The Kaiser!:
FortheKaiser.jpg

Kaiserlicher Grunt/Recruit
Kaiserlich_Recruit_by_vincentkane.jpg

Selvhan
The Pope shall reward you for your efforts  :cool:

Cavalryman Of The Radiant Cross:
LionThrone.jpg

Light Armoured Radiant Cross Horse Running Away As His Master Got Killed:
002.jpg

Swadian Flag Carrier:
swadian01.jpg

Swadian Guard
swadian-guard.jpg

Laurian Rodelero:
001.jpg

TheAllMightyOne
Yet another convert to the Filaharnist Faith.

Valerius IV
3619001517_6b76c6f02d_b.jpg

Valerius V
3619002007_b9b19b7cef_b.jpg

I will come back with more drawing skills!!!  :twisted:
(I dont have drawing skills in that times)(I draw those pics long time ago when the TEARC was at very first versions)

When I saw Merlkir's drawings yesterday (on deviantart) I decided to find my tablet and paint a cg illustration... coming later today (or tomorrow) :wink:

Toonknight FTW!

Wow, all amazing, save toon's, obviously :razz: (sorry toon! xD)

I'm jealous of you guys :p

Holy **** ! ... Although I prefer your pencil-work, that's still high-up the "OMG" board. Holy ****, man that is so my desktop too !

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!! thats amazing!!, it's my desktop now aswell.
The pic describes the Imperial State perfectly: Prussian/German Empire based but with older technology  :razz:

[quote author=jan_boruta]
except for such absurd ideas like Prussians with pickelhaubes using arquebuses and fanatic papists wearing Warhammer high-elf-like armours [/quote]
Hey! they are not absurd ideas!, they are drunken ideas!

BTW all of you should post your work in the Official Art Thread in the music books and art subforum, so it can be seen by the people who don't visit this subforum.

[quote author=jan_boruta]
except for such absurd ideas like Prussians with pickelhaubes using arquebuses and fanatic papists wearing Warhammer high-elf-like armours [/quote]

I originally begged for the pickelhaubes, and seeing that picture it makes me glad I did! Terrific use of smoke and lighting in the sky and the shadows on the officers, it really gives the whole scene a marvelously otherworldly feel. The Kaiser's got a splendid Salvador Dali mustache there too :mrgreen:

I also like how the gunners have beefed-up armor. In the mod, the mesh makes the armor a bit thin-looking, and makes the gunners look thin too, but in this picture, they look like they're in their rain-wear, and just ... good-looking, man ! Seriously, it's a very good piece, and funnily enough, it resembles Merlkir's own style.

Selothi said:
and funnily enough, it resembles Merlkir's own style.

Wll I must admit I started this piece when I saw Melrkir's Swadia vs. Nords and I wanted to launch some counter-attack :twisted: If time lets me to do so, I'll try to spawn more digital pieces :wink:

D'Sparil - where can I find the art subforum? I searched but I don't have much time now.. :wink:

A quickie before I go to bed :wink:
A young Vaegir chose the wrong Laurian to mess with...

Duel.jpg

Merlkir, did I ever tell you that I love you?  :razz:

Love the expresion on the laurian fencer's face, it just screams about his high ego  :smile:, and the snowy background gives a sense of, well, I don't know how to call it, "isolation", or "loneliness", like the vaegir warrior is dying, but noone is around, dunno, its a really great picture.

Dammit, now I've got to pull of a really good piece next time to confront Merlkir's drawing :shock:

*gasps like thousand times*

Quote from: jan_boruta
except for such absurd ideas like Prussians with pickelhaubes using arquebuses and fanatic papists wearing Warhammer high-elf-like armours

Cool, and next we will have elephants the size of diplodocus that can carry ten fully armoured pikemen, and war-wagons with a cannon in the attic that 4 super-carthorses can pull at 30 miles per hour up-hill-and-down-dale without ever tipping over!    :wink:

Edit: ok, there are 6, not 4 super-carthorses... :smile:..... perhaps we can up the speed to 40 mph

Chopa said:
Quote from: jan_boruta
except for such absurd ideas like Prussians with pickelhaubes using arquebuses and fanatic papists wearing Warhammer high-elf-like armours

Cool, and next we will have elephants the size of diplodocus that can carry ten fully armoured pikemen, and war-wagons with a cannon in the attic that 4 super-carthorses can pull at 30 miles per hour up-hill-and-down-dale without ever tipping over!    :wink:

Edit: ok, there are 6, not 4 super-carthorses... :smile:..... perhaps we can up the speed to 40 mph
41 mph, according to Holy Swadian Speed-o-Meter!

Sorry about butting in but I saw this and this on J'Boruta's DeviantArt page and thought it would look cool in TEatRC.

Oh and it would be nice for some Winged Hussars, still just a request though.  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom