bandits to woad raiders

Users who are viewing this thread

General Darius

Sergeant
since probally i may be wrong but probally bandits werent to prevalent and it was mostly raiders who roamed england perhaps change bandits to raiders and make raiders more nordish and danish?

About the size:Yeah. I can do that... How many do you propose?

About the agressiveness: Surely I'll try that. I work manually so that will be more difficult but I can assume it's feasible...  :wink:

About the names: I am thinking of such names:

> Serwood outlaws (those near Notingham)
> Irish Bandits OR Gaelic Raiders (In Ireland)
> Viking Raiders (the former sea raiders)
> Highland Bandits (in highlands of Scotland obviously!)
> Looters (obviously  :lol: L O L)

Other ideas: Well. My idea is to make ''Manhunters'' bantit parties and they will roam for adiitional satisfaction of the player!!!  :smile:                                                                                         

instead of having 10 parties of 10 troops have 5 parties of 30 bandits

not sure if its historically accurate but it would be awesome to have BIG bandit parties

Yeah. Big and many in my opinion. The spawing script can make some changes to how many we will have but it would be better to have big and many bandits...

What's your opinion for the bandit/outlaws/raiders/brigands that I proposed above?  :razz:

There is a thing you can change i think in scripts that make the rebels/outlaws/bandits etc.... more agressive against your faction and others it means they attack you more frequently when possible...

i like it hehe but another thing is i think enemy nobles should either move in groups a majority of the time or are at their castle if that possible unless they are at war with a country
lords rarely go with their troops unless at war

Messanger: Sir the bandits have raided your village village a
Lord a: Hmm send half the troops free the village and charge the villages the taxes early

lord i would think would rarely fight Dishonorable foes unless necessary as bandits may target enemy leaders

hmm creating the new sort of things with the asking half of your troops to go to village etc could be done but im not fully trained for that stuff im just doing few basic stuff and going up harder :razz:.... so i suppose if i get the time ill look at the forums for it...

Hmm no im not helping :razz:... not this mod anyway.. but were working together on a new one atm... im sure if u want more infomation ask dimos ... im currently trying to add another 4 factions on which is not easy :razz:...

Hunterman- consentrate we are in the Britannia mod board... We will make the anoincement of the new mod elsewhere. -Consentrate on the faction stuff- and keep on topic...  :roll:

We will get it after the new project gathers 15 pages of discution and such more stuff...  :mrgreen:

Now stick on topic...  :???: ...

Maybe if the new project gains no much responses, I will transfer that here. But I need a new forum with more modeators ect...  :mrgreen:

-Now stick on topic or stick out!-  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom