Lords armour

How many uniform types must the Lords in one faction wear?

• one (the same armour for all, since all are equals)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • two (1 for rich and another for poor lords)

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • three (1 for city lords, 1 for castle lords and another for poorest vassals)

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • more than three

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Dimos

Banned
I am working on the Lords now.

May I make each Kingdom's Lords to wear the same uniform or 1-3 types? or more?

2 is about right 1 for when there at home and not at war and the other armour for in combat and lordly challenges :p... just makes more sence maybe make the armour at home more like a gown or something with a breast plate... =) >

hmm yes true but they still should have one :p at the castle or town etc.. and one when on the battlefield :p buts thats my thought and its your idea so it's entirely your choise.

Heheehehehehehe...

I think I will start working on them very soon. Tomorrow morning the maybe!  :razz:

D1sco knows that it would be better to stop making the touh guy because my vengence lurks somewhere in those old forums...  :???:

in history the Lords wore the armor that had their banner on it from when they were knights, and they word what ever they god damn well pleased, the king wouldn't really care if the lord ran out in a Kilt and shirtless, as long as the Kilt had that lord's banner on it

Good point! Noted... Maybe I will have some lords wear that. I was thinking of such lords in one faction, or all lords to have the same armour to be like that or 2 types or maybe more....

I will see what I can do to keep you all happy!  :lol:

dimos u better have voted for 2 armours or else I'll kick u in the stones.

- Disco you better stop the foolness or I may kick you in the teeth...:mrgreen: Dimos

Got it? Next level will be to remove your offending posts...  :???:  :mad:  :mad:

2 amours will be best because if u keep going to diffrent castles and that etc for missions off kings its going to look abit  boring and a mix of armours can make thing's better so my vote would have been for 2 armours..

Yeah. I was thinking... What is better... To have ''regional coat of arms'' for each lord or no...  :mrgreen:

I also voted 2...  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom