Foreign Mongol Series Information

Users who are viewing this thread

My Chinese is good enough, but not excellent. English is my first language, then Chinese, then German, then French. :mrgreen:

Nice, to be honest I'm actually quite glad of this M&B community. Probably the only place Mongols and Chinese can get along quite well in cyberspace.

Heh well I know many Chinese in real life, they are very friendly people and complete opposites of many I see online. No problems there, so I'm kinda liking this online M&B community, this is how it should be between both people, where everyone is human and enjoying the beauty which is M&B :smile:

I think I could help if you guys needed someone to proofread the chinese on the boards and in the mod, it was my first language after all. Not my best language, funnily enough, that would be english.

We would be delighted to have you!  My browser does not even show Chinese symbols, I just see little squares where the characters should be. :sad:

Anyways, we'd love for someone to do that.  Your help is gladly welcomed.

You know, Pali Gap, we should probably get those translated, as introducing English mods into non-English speakers are just not doing much good at all.

No, I'm Spanish, and the reason that "the mexican", is that the actor playing the role of a "hyrkanian", a fictional mongol based culture in the movie "Conan the Barbarian" xD

Cool, I've never been, mainly because of Islamic terrorist presence, and my friend's story of being mugged at a shopping mall in Madrid.

It's horrible.  She was shopping, yes?  These men walked by and discreetly sprayed brown stuff on the back of her pants and told her she had had an accident.  Embarrassed and frightened, she hurried into the nearest women's restroom, where these men proceeded to beat her and steal her purse.

Believe me, after the March 11, there has been no more Islamic terrorism in Spain.
What you say is a shame and that people should be in jail. Or enslaved  :evil:

Back
Top Bottom