Gangs Of Glasgow -Massive Slash (RELEASED JUNE 29, 09 - New Video Pg.1)

Users who are viewing this thread

Impressive!

Does it include chavs? Or will it? You could include some ASBO quests  :lol:

Funniest mod around  :grin:

could you add a police faction with swat teams. just so there would be a lawfull excuse to gun down chavs and such gangsters yea geez bling,bling. but lol great mod love it.

Neds are basically the Scottish version of Chavs, so they're kind of in there already - though it would be a nice addon:  "Gangs Of Glasgow: The Chav Invasion."  Hehehe.

One Sovereign Ring to rule them all!

Waraelm, I did originally have the Manhunters as a Mounted Polis faction, like you'd get at the football, but their uniform textures were so bad that even I wouldn't inflict them on yous all.  I might put them back in one day, though.

Joinable SWAT teams with guns - now that would be tricky.  Possible though (everything's possible with this game - God, I love it!).

It's going to be a while before I add anything more to it, though.  Time I was in my bed.

****, shoulda said at the start - best to turn the Native music off or at least down to a quarter so you can hear the verbal abuse being bandied about, and the in-game scene music.

Enjoy yourselves boys.  I'm off to my crypt.

Well, I played it for some time and I think it's one of best mods for M&B. I liked new textures and disco-techno (:grin:) music in pub.
I noticed one problem - as FrisianDude said, it's impossible to leave dealer's hoose. Anyway, I love Gangs of Glasgow.  :grin:

so what, a Police SWAT Team force, so they are basically swadian knights on foot and covered in bullet proof body armor and shot guns and we'll give me the job of blowing down doors and give my heroes sniping.

in the uk we dont call them swat  there called CO19, there the special fire arms branch in london. its quite funny beacuse before i looked it up i was though it was a name of a fire arms team in spooks.

YASS MAN! Pure Quality Man! 

Yi shid change 'retreat' tae 'bolt'. Is Buckfast in the mod? Make the Wee Man an NPC an aw. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=scNLfr1EP08

Any burds man, or goths http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QeYDbTChh4s

You have to be very careful, this could be M&B's Hot Coffee. I don't think taleworlds should host a thread on this, as it could be seen as promoting gang violence. Can someone move it to MBX. If a Glasgow newspaper finds out..

Caladrian said:
You have to be very careful, this could be M&B's Hot Coffee. I don't think taleworlds should host a thread on this, as it could be seen as promoting gang violence. Can someone move it to MBX. If a Glasgow newspaper finds out..

nah, it's custom content, it does not come packaged with the game so there's no issue.

the issue with hot coffee was cause it was actually made by the devs and included in the game.

this looks awesome, i always thought M&B would be perfect for an urban gang warfare type of mod, the movie gangs of new york in M&B basically.

Amusing idea, here.  I've seen Trainspotting and read the book, so I know a little bit about Glaswegian youth culture, but I'm getting frustrated with several things. 

First, I had to re-start about 4 times before getting a mobile character, then when I finally get going, my character, Begbie meets 16 addicts who thrash him soundly, capture him and take his club.  Then, I wander around unarmed for several minutes, getting the pish taken out of me by every addict and Ned in Glasgow.  Finally, I make it to a pub and hire a couple of men, who get killed in the next melee with addicts.  Beginning characters don't stand a chance in Glasgow! 

Fighting in this mod is actually quite challenging because you can't tool up as easily and there's no armour to speak of - when your only head protection is a burberry hat, you have to worry about getting hit a lot more than in Native.

Can someone tell me how to install this? When I download, the file is .7z and I don't know what to do with it.

Or you can keep the pictures and download the program 7zip off of Google and just unzip it like a zip file.

Back
Top Bottom