Mongol Invasion: Possible Renaming

What should Mongol Invasion be renamed to?

• Fall of Mongol

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • The Khanates

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Mongol Khanates

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Sack of Baghdad

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Leave it alone [Mongol Invasion]

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulagu Khan

Sergeant at Arms
Although we have plenty of time until the Mongol Invasion expansion gets any work on it - I think since we've discussed that the so-called Mongol invasion of the middle-east, in it's time period, was more of a khanate-invasion, and took place when mongols were no longer considered 'unified'.

This poll will be updated if people provide better names for this expansion. So check back to change your vote if needed.

So far i pulled the names in the current poll out of my ass. so vote for what you'd rather have Mongol Invasion renamed to - or post your own idea.

Oh and for those who dont know, http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,52385.0.html explains all.

Hmmmm... I'm having difficulties.  I think Mongol Invasion is fine.  Despite the fact that they were separated, they were all Mongols, so I don't see why we can't call it Mongol Invasion.

well im trying to think of a name that includes the mongols as an invasion force of the middle-east. Mongol Invasion of the Middle-East is just long. Mongol Invasion alone is not specific enough (well that's what i think, maybe ill add that as a part of the poll)

Mongol Invasion of the Middle East is not too long.

Eagle and the Radiant Cross is popular, and that is a long name.

Mongol Onslaught.
Triumph of the Khanates.
Khanate Conquests.
Or if you're after extra cheese, Khanate & Khonquer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom