Eumolpus - Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

I didn't see many soldiers, and the Chin armour was a lot better then Nomadic.  They could absorb certain shots (which was why genghis changed his armour to the Chin style).

The chinese invented that form of plating YEARS before this time period though, i'm surprised it still isn't any better then in the olden days.  I'm confused with that, the chinese warfare didn't really expand physically for ages, yet they did concentrate on their cities sophistication and their amazing siege equipment.  just surprised they amstered grand armours way before then.  heck they had lamellar, which they think is  better then medieval plated armour back in 200 AD.  It's crazy how fast they got with technology.

The design of the Ratten Armour was awesome too, first ever Nanman armour to successfully destroy arrows penetrating them, sadly the oils they used made them flamible, according to the southern nanman campaign scripts i've studdied..still - funny ****, but clever.

Also the screenshots are awesome, i'll be making new sigs at some point today.

Kerayid_War_Party.jpg

Kerayid_War_Party2.jpg

Kerayid_War_Party3.jpg

SPLAT.jpg

Crossbow barrage of a Chin Army, all directed at one man.

In the background, there is a warrior looking like he's going to throw something.  That is actually a new animation donated by D'Sparil of the Eagle and the Radiant Cross.

Pali Gap said:
In the background, there is a warrior looking like he's going to throw something.  That is actually a new animation donated by D'Sparil of the Eagle and the Radiant Cross.

So what's he doing?

He is putting his sword back behind his head, and he's going to swing it around and slash from the right, and it looks awesome.  That is one of three new animations, I believe, and the originals are still there.  Oh, they are so great.

I personally recommend <Knight>'s models for the Mongol invasion mod  :lol:

@Wei

Lamellar rules! Rather wear that into combat then throwing myself into combat as a tin can. Besides, I like my cloinking maces for those bucket helms :razz:

Just a note, the Jin Raiders seen in Eumolpus' screenshots on the first page are gone.  I did that party before I realized that Wei.Xiadi was an expert in Chinese history ( :smile:) and so I just made some heavily-armored men with swords and called them Jin.  Now they are FAR more historical.

Complete list of Hero face-change:

[Caution: over 100 images]

mb1.jpg

mb10.jpg

mb11.jpg

mb12.jpg

mb13.jpg

mb14.jpg

mb15.jpg

mb16.jpg

mb17.jpg

mb19.jpg

mb2.jpg

mb20.jpg

mb21.jpg

mb22.jpg

mb23.jpg

mb24.jpg

mb25.jpg

mb26.jpg

mb27.jpg

mb28.jpg

mb29.jpg

mb3.jpg

mb30.jpg

mb31.jpg

mb32.jpg

mb33.jpg

mb34.jpg

mb35.jpg

mb36.jpg

mb37.jpg

mb38.jpg

mb39.jpg

mb4.jpg

mb40.jpg

mb41.jpg

mb42.jpg

mb43.jpg

mb44.jpg

mb45.jpg

mb46.jpg

mb47.jpg

mb48.jpg

mb49.jpg

mb5.jpg

mb50.jpg

mb6.jpg

mb7.jpg

mb8.jpg

mb9.jpg

mb100.jpg

mb51.jpg

mb52.jpg

mb53.jpg

mb54.jpg

mb55.jpg

mb56.jpg

mb57.jpg

mb58.jpg

mb59.jpg

mb60.jpg

mb61.jpg

mb62.jpg

mb63.jpg

mb64.jpg

mb65.jpg

mb66.jpg

mb67.jpg

mb68.jpg

mb69.jpg

mb70.jpg

mb71.jpg

mb72.jpg

mb73.jpg

mb74.jpg

mb75.jpg

mb76.jpg

mb77.jpg

mb78.jpg

mb79.jpg

mb80.jpg

mb81.jpg

mb82.jpg

mb83.jpg

mb84.jpg

mb85.jpg

mb86.jpg

mb87.jpg

mb88.jpg

mb89.jpg

mb90.jpg

mb91.jpg

mb92.jpg

mb93.jpg

mb94.jpg

mb95.jpg

mb96.jpg

mb97.jpg

mb98.jpg

mb99.jpg

mb101.jpg

mb102.jpg

mb103.jpg

mb104.jpg

mb105.jpg

mb106.jpg

mb107.jpg

mb108.jpg

mb109.jpg

mb110.jpg

mb111.jpg

Note:
The hero Kongol is my character, not an NPC.
Screenshots were taken in Mongol Beta, on the 106th game-day.

beautiful Kongol...i'm very proud right now :smile:

Ok so, here's the deal since I can't be arsed to post in multiple threads (screens are sexual) <-- thats to validate the post and make it seem legit lol.

Anyways, the deal - I'm currently working on 2/3 other mods, plus a mod me and a few people will be making on our own, plus this..so i'll be busy for the next 20 years lol but yeah, I want Ben to lead/run the expansion pack.  I got arsy because of this whole dictatorship bullcrap and being told what to do..but hey - This IS ben's vision after all.  All i do is make the vision seem real with textures and models and editing/historical idiocy lol.  Let ben make the main decisions..so BEN..SORRY IF i've been a bit of an idiot towards you :razz: It isnt your fault you're power hungry, i'd have rebelled but..you have done a ****ing brilliant job :smile:

So yeah, Kongol - I think ben should probably run the mods for the mongol series as the visionary, but we add in the work which he'll need.  I can continue to add in the chinese and for your mod, the invasion of middle-east..i think that could be done with you both in charge...Ben does know a lot about how to balance the game :smile: So yeah.

Anyways, I gotta help SantasHelper with Calrdia Rising..but what is concrete is that i'm OOA until the 6th or so of january :smile:

Good luck and get that GAMMA RELEASED MY BROTHERS xD

As for Mongol Invasion, all I will be doing is the map and a new face layout to distinguish race. The rest I am in-experienced in and will need much help. I do not personally see these projects as "who is leader" seeing that everyone contributes, so if Ben feels he will work better being titled the "Khan" so to speak, of the entire project - that's fine with me, as long as everything gets done the way it should. I care only for my credits towards mapping and asian faces.

Wow, really impressive. I guess the infantry units are VERY rare in this mod but uber-powerful. I haven't played it but it looks pretty cool, too much cavalry though.

It is Mongolia.  They were ALL on horses.

The infantry units are in the Jin Army, and they are not very intelligent.  Their strengths are in numbers and in their technology.

And to tell all you newcomers who are looking at this thread, ALL of the pictures are outdated, I have yet to take new ones because I want them to have good graphics, and my PC is unable to do that as I only have 512 mb of RAM.  I should have a gig or even two soon though.

Proposed new banner idea:

BannerR.jpg

BannerBF.jpg

How much space do you have on your hard drive?  I have 500 gigs (1/2 a terabyte) and my PC runs okay, but slow on M&B, and it is only possible for me to get 1 1/2 gb of RAM, because my first RAM slot is cracked...

Do you have a problem with the ground textures on M&B?  Mine pixelate very annoyingly to the point of near blindness, just black squares everywhere, I have no idea what the problem is.

What do you think of the banners?

Back
Top Bottom