Eumolpus - Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

I know, there were at least two cities in Mongolia, Avarga first capital of the Mongol empire founded by Genghis Khan and located between the rivers Jerlen and Tsenker and Karakorum (or Jarjorin), second capital of the empire, between 1235-1260, built by Ogodei in central Mongolia, on the banks of river Orjon.

Apart from this, because there will be no cities in the mod, it will conquer the villages like a castle?

Really.

And if I remember correctly, the Tayichiud are a clan (faction in game pourposes) in this time, related to Temujin family, and it was they who enslaved in his youth.

The great Ger of Wei.Xiadi!
mb7-4.jpg

Targutai stole from Yesukhai after his death and usurped the Khanage from Temujin.

We're getting better gers.

And ingame pictures of the Zhuge Nu coming soon.

Pali Gap said:
Targutai stole from Yesukhai after his death and usurped the Khanage from Temujin.

:shock:

I have to check, in my books says nothing about this guy. The only thing that looks a bit like what you say, is Yamuka (or Jomuka). This man was anda* of Temujin, and was Gur-Kan of Mongols for a while, until Genghis kill him.

*Ceremonial brother (I don't know how to say it in English, I hope to be understandable).

Some menu drawings, not final. 

pic_forest_bandits.jpg

pic_deserters.jpg

pic_mercenary-1.jpg

pic_defeat-1.jpg

pic_looters.jpg

pic_mb_warrior_2-1.jpg

pic_mb_warrior_3-1.jpg

pic_mb_warrior_1-1.jpg

pic_messenger.jpg

pic_escape_1.jpg

pic_camp.jpg

The stirrups visible on the second-to-last picture will be gone for Epsilon.

Back
Top Bottom