Eumolpus - Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Eumolpus

Grandmaster Knight
This is Eumolpus' thread for screenshots of Mongol, Great Khan, and Mongol Invasion.
:cry: Bandwidth exceeded, I have to remove all my screenshots..

Well, how did you manage to fit so many warriors upon one battlemap with Graphics Enhancement and Bloom and have it run at more than one frame per minute?

Yes, I did use Graphical Enhancement. I am using battlesize 150, but bloom, I only turn on the bloom when taking screenshots. That's because I find it hard to see while having bloom on, and it lags a tiny bit.  :razz:

They are some beautiful screenshots.  Would you mind taking a few pictures of lare scale fights with the Chin/Jin. 

Also, you wouldn't mind if I used these screenshots to create signatures would you, they'd be open for anyone to use to support the Mongol Mod, but they look so cool I just needed to ask xD

Wei.Xiadi said:
They are some beautiful screenshots.  Would you mind taking a few pictures of lare scale fights with the Chin/Jin.
Sure.

Wei.Xiadi said:
Also, you wouldn't mind if I used these screenshots to create signatures would you, they'd be open for anyone to use to support the Mongol Mod, but they look so cool I just needed to ask xD
Of course not. Feel free to use any of them.  :grin:

Ah, beautiful as ever.  I can't imagine how the Chin Army will look with those graphics.  The majority of Wei.Xiadi's new armors were put into the Chins, they deserve to be seen.xD

Ah, those are the raiders.  I intend to fix them soon, don't remember giving them armored horses...

Okay guys, I think it might be a day or two until I get back to work on this, I have an important paper to do.

Pali Gap said:
Ah, those are the raiders.  I intend to fix them soon, don't remember giving them armored horses...

Okay guys, I think it might be a day or two until I get back to work on this, I have an important paper to do.

oh ok. ill PM you, wei and mertbey the asian text file then.

These are some pictures of a small battle with a Chin Army.

Everything was going great.
Chin_Army_Meet.jpg

Chin_Army_1stPerson.jpg

But then disaster struck...
Chin_Army_Screwed2.jpg

Chin_Army_Splat.jpg

Chin_Army_Screwed3.jpg

Chin_Army_Screwed4.jpg

And this was the last picture I took before I died.
Chin_Army_Screwed.jpg

Actually, it was sort of awesome for a minute, it felt like The Bride in Kill Bill Vol.1 killing the Crazy 88's in the restaurant. :grin:

I think ive figured out why faces are so repetative.... but i dread the result; me having to redo troop txt all over again :sad: ill do that some other time..........

The error is that i've copied and pasted the face codes needed but multiple times where i thought the face code was the same just by looking at the last 8 digits in the code i was replacing.... turns out when i did hero's face codes, all the last 8 digits were the same as well.... well you may not see my issue but i get it thats all that matters lol :roll: anyway the hero faces are much better than troops.

Back
Top Bottom