mega godsword of doom!

Users who are viewing this thread

jldmon

On probation
well in about 2 seconds from starting i already have probably the best item in the game.... i didnt fight anything i just went into some broken place.... seems kind of a fun sucker if you ask me

jldmon said:
well in about 2 seconds from starting i already have probably the best item in the game.... i didnt fight anything i just went into some broken place.... seems kind of a fun sucker if you ask me

Yes, Wrath of Serathos.  I have toned it down significantly for the time being.  I'm not sure what exactly we'll do with it yet. 

In the next version of the mod this sword will be roughly 1/2 as powerful as it is now.  I would recommend just not using it for now.

wrath of serathos should be downgraded to a 'artifact' type weapon instead of the god sword... my opinion though... though most likely i'll make another model of it to be put in game when i got the inspiration for an evil, kick ass sword.

maby put it in as a special drop from some super party of about 300-500? that comes in randomly after about 50-100 days? and it could be serathos!!! ofmg cmon its such a good idea!

A sword of the God's should be guarded by some Godly creature. Arrange for a 1vs1 duel with whomever you see fit as the sword guardian?

Give the guardian the best gear available, and stats that'll throw off any low level character from trying to get it.

Well, Serathos is from hell, so probably not an angel, unless it was a fallen one. 

In any case, this sword will be reworked in the future and will probably be given as the result of a miscellaneous quest that is more involved then what it currently is.  It may not be a single showdown battle, but may involve fighting back an incursion of demon spawns or something and then defeating the leader of the invasion.  I'm doubtful it will be the most powerful weapon in the game though, as I am aiming to have multiple, desireable, and equally potent high end items.  For instance, Death's Hand, an axe that is implemented in this upcoming edition, is also, at least thought to be, the product of demons.

Again, none of this is concrete as I'd really not put much thought into it so far, but that is a general idea of the type of thing that will be done with that sword.  For now, it has been drastically reduced in power and will be left in place only as a placeholder for what the future holds.

Back
Top Bottom