Fury of Odin Download (version 0.7) and information! Comments are welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Ambalon said:
Fall of Denial said:
*High fives*

You are no longer a recruit now! :smile:

ha, you greet like a woman (have you seen that "Meet the spartans" movie?)
Naw, bra, that's bein' alpha. *ass slap* now you get yo' lil wite ass back in da game, digg? shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Fall of Denial said:
Damn, that should be your personal text

"Lost the game again"

And I saw a little of Meet the Spartans, **** it was

good idea, adding it now xD

edit/ps: Ruthven, Fury of Odin now has 14 downloads on rapidshare

Ruthven said:
Cool, I guess.

Just passed the 10000 mark on the repository.

now we have 20

edit- now we have a whooping 24 downloads on rapidshare

edit2- now for 35 - omg, this mod is all over the world :lol:

edit3- 48 =O

where both King Harlaus and King Ragnar fell in battle. The Swadians won in the end, their numbers overwhelming the mighty Nords. The Nords had known that defeat was certain, and had already found an heir to Ragnar's throne. The Swadians hadn't. Their pace slowed, and they stopped at Sargoth, leaving Tihr and a few western castles still inhabited by Nords.

Great backstory but this part does not fit. They both had claiments that would have taken the throne.  :neutral:

ejnomad07 said:
where both King Harlaus and King Ragnar fell in battle. The Swadians won in the end, their numbers overwhelming the mighty Nords. The Nords had known that defeat was certain, and had already found an heir to Ragnar's throne. The Swadians hadn't. Their pace slowed, and they stopped at Sargoth, leaving Tihr and a few western castles still inhabited by Nords.

Great backstory but this part does not fit. They both had claiments that would have taken the throne.  :neutral:
The Nords would have given it to the claimant, but the Swadians are too greedy as in they would ALL vie for the chance to be king.

ok, so here's my question: when do we have naval battles cuz I just started and bought a ship travelled alot and still no ship battles??? :cry:
Also what's up when you create a character at last you have the choise between "continue" or "BEARCLAW" ???

Lord Lorkhann said:
ok, so here's my question: when do we have naval battles cuz I just started and bought a ship travelled alot and still no ship battles??? :cry:
Also what's up when you create a character at last you have the choise between "continue" or "BEARCLAW" ???
The northanventhrs are very far off the coast, usually pass the border of the sea map.
Bearclaw is just a different name for the cheat option, which was for testing purposes but ruth left it in

OK, one question... No, actually two... And wether I will or will not download this mod (wich seems great to me, so far) depends on nothing but the answer on these questions.

1) Does or does not this mod include new Nordic helmets and
2) if yes, what do they look like?

1) Yes, yes it does
2) ****ing spectacular. Though if helmets are what you're really after, I recommend Roots of Yggdrassil, my other mod. The differences between the two are basically this:
- Fury of Odin still has horses and crossbows, RoY does not
- RoY has a new map, Fury of Odin does not
- RoY is ALL viking factions, Fury of Odin has only one viking faction, one Mongolian one and the Calradians, which are loosely based on the French/English around the 13th century.
- RoY has more items, by far
- RoY has many more features (Kingdom management, custom battles, etc)
The list goes on, but I'm afraid I have to leave for a soccer game at the moment. I do hope you enjoy either of the mods, should you download them.

By the way, you might see some of the new helmets in the Screenshots thread.

Back
Top Bottom