Fury of Odin Download (version 0.7) and information! Comments are welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

What the **** do you make your camp followers out of?! I just saw it get hit by a javelin, an arrow and a throwing axe, and then it killed my fugging drengr!

Vasara said:
What the **** do you make your camp followers out of?! I just saw it get hit by a javelin, an arrow and a throwing axe, and then it killed my fugging drengr!
I made them level 100 with invisible armor that makes them able to take out 20 berserkrs by themselves.  :razz:

Actually, I didn't change them from Native.  :???:

Bugger that. Other then that, I think this is a great mod, and I'm waiting to see how Roots of Yggdrasill turn out.

Ruthven said:
Vasara said:
I made them level 100 with invisible armor that makes them able to take out 20 berserkrs by themselves.  :razz:

Actually, I didn't change them from Native.  :???:

Invisible armor? Sweet! I am so going to steal that and put in stores. Then use if on teh ladies  :wink: :lol:

kgable10 said:
next update?
Whenever I get a sufficient amount of work done.

There really isn't much more added in for another release, just the rape option. I've spent most of my time on Roots of Yggdrassil for the past while.

Damn this mod IS cool, but can you make ANOTHER faction i got bored fighting the same enemies (calradians) which have the hmmm..3/5 of the map i suggest you make another faction I BEG U XD the coolest and bloodest mod i've ever blade but with the faction think .. :roll:  and make northanverthr recruits not so difficult to go up lvl :twisted: :twisted:

Rical said:
Damn this mod IS cool, but can you make ANOTHER faction i got bored fighting the same enemies (calradians) which have the hmmm..3/5 of the map i suggest you make another faction I BEG U XD the coolest and bloodest mod i've ever blade but with the faction think .. :roll:  and make northanverthr recruits not so difficult to go up lvl :twisted: :twisted:

Say that again... with grammar.

ronin44 said:
Have this mod naval battles?
I buy a ship but i dont see any foe on sea that i fight with him.

Please, Ronin, use grammar.
So now, using the grammatical skills you should have honed so well in school, write that again.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
ronin44 said:

So now, using the grammatical skills you should have honed so well in school, write that again.

[quote author=Tiberius Decimus Maximus' Profile]
I'm Tiberius Decimus Maximus, and above grammar!
[/quote]

Ironic.

The Mercenary said:
Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
ronin44 said:

[quote author=Tiberius Decimus Maximus' Profile]
I'm Tiberius Decimus Maximus, and above grammar!

Ironic.
[/quote]

Oho, I was waiting for someone to catch that...
So, Mercenary, you shall be awarded with...
A cookie!
cookie1.jpg

ronin44 said:
I recently try to learning english, sorry if my grammar not good :sad:.

Why do people who's main language is not english, insist on saying it is English on their profiles? I'm genuinely curious, as it can lead to some confusion and other such buggery.

It wont let me play this..I got the 1.011 Version but it doesnt have to install option like Some other mods like The Eagle and the Radiant Cross...Can anyone tell me how i can play this?

Whitestrake said:
It wont let me play this..I got the 1.011 Version but it doesnt have to install option like Some other mods like The Eagle and the Radiant Cross...Can anyone tell me how i can play this?
You know, I'd love to help, but when it says how to install the mod on the page where you install it, it's just too difficult...

Back
Top Bottom