The Stories And tales behind Britannia 1080 AD

Users who are viewing this thread

hunterman52

Sergeant
This topic is going to be dedicated to my creations of stories for Britannia 1080 AD... I will be posting plans of my stories charters (Maybe and storylines) All will based around the mod created by dimos... To you that like my stories i thank you the most for support and i hope you will like my new storie series coming out!

As part of the mod ill be releasing series of the stories...

Key
Green = Done
Blue = Started
Red = Havent started

Series one - The Rebel Faction of England - Completed

Series Two - The Irish luck - In Progress (Started)

Series Three - "Still to be decided" - Not Started

If you missed the 3 stories i previously created here they are ...
I have decided to make a very short story about the encounter of the prince ruben of england...

I had encounterd Prince Ruben down the bottom of england near london.. i decided i had enough and i took my army and encounterd him and fought the battle here is the full story in pictures...

Prince ruben saying that i well lose well we shall see about that when i kick your butt...
Wewillsee.jpg

The line up before the big battle...
Thelinebeforebattle.jpg

I gave orders to my units to charge at the enermy army..
Thecharge.jpg

After a long time fighting of brutal stabbing i fineally got my sword into the prince....(And then i knew it was victory)
Swordintoprince.jpg

But when i killed him something bad happend...A large army of enermy reinforcements had arrived...
Reinforcementsenermy.jpg

A Bit longer after the blood gore battle it was fineally over and victory to us...
Victoryfortherebelsagain.jpg

The End
Created by : Hunterman52
Credits to: Hunterman52
The soilders who played in that game
And of course Dimos for making the mod...

The Fight Occours Again!

This the 2nd part of the story about a rebel faction of england after becoming a vassal and having arguments i left .... here is the continueing story of the Rebel Faction of England!

2 Years later it was pictured again where the two opposing forces fought out against each other but this time we was outnumberd but still are morale kept us from fleeing and i orderd for the battle to commence  Here is the story in pictures..

Two Years latter on the same battlefield ....
2yearslater.jpg

Negotation took place among the two commanders.
Wemeetagain.jpg

The Decision was going to be fight to the death...

Talking to my 2nd commander  to ask him to keep up the soilders morale and keep there spirits high.
Havingawordwiththecommander.jpg

The Time came to where i sent my soilders in to near Death but a slight chance of hope at the same time.
Thecharge2.jpg
We charge in but after a hour the enermy had surronded me and i was in trouble...
Theytookmyhorseout.jpg

But after a few of my soilders came into help me i managed to get out of the heat of battle and watch the enermy run away...
Ontherun.jpg

After that i managed to catch up with one of the injured commanders of the enermy and i sent a message to him...
Owned.jpg

After that the battle of goreiness had finally finished it was time to go home and bring back the wounded.
Stats.jpg

The End
Created by: Hunterman52
Credits to : Hunterman52
                The Soilders that was playing
                And Dimos for Creating the Mod.

The Scout Reports

As a suprise release i decided to do it today because i have nothing else apart from doing other peoples work lol... ok i was not able tocomplete the full story because of the game crashed but later on i will try patch it up...

Story Line
From the years of my lifestyle of becoming a vassel of england then leaving and becomeing a faced enermy of them the word of england has changed the landscapes are scared of the names of the dead... Fighting between the two factions continued for many years the rebels contantly recruited new people from nearby and far villages they gatherd as many fighters as possible against the fight of the english army .... Since the war before against the two princes/kings was between the two factions have instentsly increased and a few years after the two historic battles ireland became allies to rebel faction a decided to set a trade route up after this contant english armies have attacked precious cargo going to and from the rebel compound.... The fight was hard for the people that lived in the rebel army were finding it scarse and hard to live and survive so we set up arms for a new town in hope that we would be able to set up a new life!.... The story continues with images and ilustration....

Previously on the two stories the rebels had managed to fortify themselves in a stronghold they had. Now they took the fight to the english lands and there castles and towns...

It was a Early mornings when the commander Hunterman52 asked his loyal scout to go to the high vally and check the area to see for any enermy parties he reported back reporting that there was only 1 party but it was moving away from the area
Scout.jpg

It was the finial decision of King Hunterman52 to decide if it was time to strike the town of bristol for the people of Rodel.....His decision was quick and decisive....
Daybeforesiege.jpg

The Army of the rebels camped outside in the morning and hid inamongst the groth of vegetation for cover the time was to strike and it was time to attack the town.
Fightingbegin1.jpg
1by1shot.jpg

After the first wave my men charged up the ladders we fineally manged to get a firm stand ontop of the wall and procced with the attack..
Fightforwall.jpg
Acomplishmentwall.jpg

I decided to take a few men and flank the trapped soilders and make them weeper before the might of the rebel army once there souls were completly depleted it was just a matter of time before surrender...
theyfell.jpg

Still they sent worthless cheap soilders to sacrafice there lives against the might of the rebel army when they knew there was still no hope left for them they still fought which gave them honour ... But also fulishness for still staying to fight.
theykeptcoming.jpg

It was the last of the men which gave us the knowledge of are victory ...
lastofthem.jpg

After the battle the amount of dead on the floor was to many to count the swords of my soilders were dripping of the enermy blood the floors were no longer recongniseable as they were blood pools ...the blood dripped down the walls like some sort of horror dream that you never woke up from a nightmare for the english to remember for the rest of history........

End of story
Story Created by : Hunterman52
Credits to : Hunterman52 - Writer - Producer
                Dimos-Mod Maker
                Npc For the gameplay....

If you liked the 3 stories i created ill be making a new topic with the title the story goes ever on... as a comitment to be produceing stories about Britannia 1080 AD....

Introduction of Charter "Jack"

As you have heard from the title your probley guessing this time the faction is going to be ireland ....

So here is the new charter called jack and his introduction....

Name:Jack

Charter being created....
Creationofcharterjack.jpg

Jack was created and born in ireland... his background was to be a hunter as his young life was poor from the taxs of the king... so Jack one day when he was older and stronger and had gatherd enough skills to set off to get a job he went to a nearby village asking for some help along that a few soilders joined but died few days after when they camped out and got attacked by a group of bandits jack managed to escape with his a life on a horse and 2 others managed to the attack was a complete surpirse and no warnings they had no choise but to flee northwards.

Jack realised what the world was like around him and after doing so intresting missions and tough missions jack finially got approved to join the army of ireland...
Joinsireland.jpg

After jack joined the army he told his fellow friends around him where he came from jack was born in a small camp on a hill near watford.. His life was began on a farm where his mother and father raised him up but as he grew older jack realised that the parents started to argue and disagree because there was not a enough food jack was just 15 when he left his parents behind jack left with his bag and food and set forth on his adventure..
Bornwatford.jpg

This charter is a Irish charter mainly because he originates from there also the series is about ireland so i thought it was neccary for irish charter and a irish background...

Im going to be delaying this series of stories intill the expansion of Britannia 1080 AD has came out as i wish to kick start the second series on a new expansion ... it gives the chance to show new features to the game...

Thanks for feedback ill be posting more about the charter when the expansion comes out for Britannia 1080 AD so .. the series 2 is on hold sorry to say :sad:

Just some quick short questions about the series of stories
Questions about Series 2 for Britannia 1080 AD

What factions will i be involveing?

The main faction going to be played is Ireland as i have already done the english faction story

Will there be battle stories or just lifestyle? Or both

There is going to be both of course you always need a battle as it makes the readers want to read further....

Will there be repetition in the story?

No, Im going to try keeping the same idea's returning as i sure the readers will pick up that the idae's i normally think are similiar to previous strories i have made
For this mod......

How many stories are you going to create in a series?

Will depending on the time i have in life... ill be tending to make up to 3-6 stories each series
... which will give the readers alot to read from

Will you have any other people in the story making team?

Yes,Maybe abit later on if this topic goes well with the forum and alot of views i may consider opening it up for the public or
The mod fans ......

Will there be a repeat of charters in your storie?

No,I always try and make new and exiteing charters for the readers to see.
Noramlly people dont like it if the same charter appears to many times in the story

Will there be any charters that die in stories?

Hmm i will see where my imagination takes me and ill see if the fate of charters from the actions that i
put them to take...

Will you be making the stories section Endless?

No, Sometimes i think you need to put to stop to thing's as people get bored of them easy
so i think maybe going back and forth to diffrent sort of topics may help to improve it...

How Big will these stories be?

Hmm these stories will be medium size not to small not to big to big and the readers get
Bored To small then its dull so medium...

i have completed apart from when i crashed the game i suppose i could finish off the last of it for you.. come on msn please~!!!!!!!!!!

Contineuing the story background of jack...

"Jack found himself in trouble when he realised the king of ireland wasent paying his wages and cosulted the king but the king said he had a few problems and couldn't pay him jack was struggling to survive from the lack of money he had left but he only had one thought to get the money was to start doing arena fights jack knew this was dangerous but he proceeded he began practiceing with a bunch of other new learners"
mb1.jpg

mb3.jpg

From there jack learnt new valueble sword skills and because he learnt them he had managed to win a few matches in the arena and still get money for it jack was looking all good and was heading in the right direction for his future.....

After making enough money to survive he had quite alot more than he imagined he managed to buy him a brand new set of armor,swords and shields.. Jack was even more pleased to hear that the king managed to pay him .....

mb4.jpg

mb5.jpg

Series 2 : The Fight For Rights

Here is my first story of series 2!... Enjoy...

Background
Jack has been in abit of trouble from the last few months of his life he began to think he was poor but little did he know because he forgot he was going to be paid again soon and realised he had more money than before... Jack was then requested at the king Castle for a Mission..

Jack Ran to the king castle as he didn't want to be late otherwise people would start to think of him diffrently...*Exhausted from running jack arrives at the castle and speaks with the king for his mission*
mb3-1.jpg

His mission was assigned from the king of ireland and the mission was to go to wales and scout the local area for any enermy parties...After setting off from the capitial he managed to hire a large vessel wictch took over him and a few other strangers to the shores of wales...
On arrival jack was sick ... Jack found out something new about himself that he was sea sick...
mb6.jpg

Jack managed to scout around with his guards fine untill he realised a band of parties were partrolling around the area jack had no choise but to attack even if he did try to run and hide they would still of seen him it was jack decsion to go into battle.. "This was the first time jack fought a battle outside the arena or out of friendly zone... He gulped and took the strength and went on with the attack vastly outnumberd he still carried on.
mb7.jpg

mb8.jpg

Jack orderd the men to hold the ground on his command this was also jack's first day of commanding a fully trained legion of irish units ... Morale was the only key thing jack had to keep the soilders mind on if he failed that he knew all was loss.
mb12.jpg
Jack spotted the units on the horizion of the battlfield and rallied up...
mb10.jpg

Jack orderd his archers to attack while the cavalry charged... the combonation was deadly
mb11.jpg

In the mist of the battle jack manged to get into a spot of trouble when a group of heavy infantry surronded his horse this was not the first time this had happend to him so jack was a skilled defence person when it came to complete surrondment.....After jumping off the back of the horse and striking back the enermy jack had the better of the enermy.
[
IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z70/hunterman52/mb13.jpg[/img]
mb15.jpg

mb14.jpg

mb16.jpg

Victory was eventually here jack was pleased with the result that came out.
mb17.jpg

Realising his job was complete and the best of his soilders wounded he decided to return back to the castle and report what he came up with..
mb18.jpg

mb19.jpg

The King Was pleased and granted Jack with money and gave jack a rank ....Jack returned back to his home in the city intill the king requested his help again..

End Of story
Created by : Hunterman52
Credits:Hunterman52-Creator
          Dimos:Mod Maker
          Npc's:Units played in game :p..

Because his character is Irish, and the banner inspires irish people of course...  :mrgreen:

The best story ever! You are great! Make those a video! And add spoilers, since it is image heavy and it makes the page going up & down all the time!  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom