recruitment for texturer, model mappers and riggers

Users who are viewing this thread

we are currently recruiting texturers and model mappers since we're quite short of staff at the modelling area (and i can't texture for ****)... and more riggers would be desirable.... 

if u can do any of those at an acceptable level... reply here and we will get to u very very soon  :grin:

and if u could make textures that look realistic ... ur gonna make me drool

edit : part time jobs are available too... juz contact elenmmare if ur interested

Right, so if anyone has any expertise in manipulating models, especially texture wise, some help would be appreciated. Part time jobs available too :smile:.

If not, Kardio and I are struggling our way through the learning process, but it make take us a while as we're trying to wrap up the coding/story aspects of it. Thanks.

yo. could ya pls tell me what program is for:

Texturing:

Uv-mapping:

Meshes:
            Wings 3D?

ill figure out rest on my own. just need it in short like this couse forge is too confusing.

texturing : u need graphic rendering program like GIMP or Photoshop

uv-mapping : Wings3d or other similar program

meshes?? (i think u mean rigging) : well rigging is something i'm still not try yet...

hope that helps

uv-mapping seems problematic to me for now xD quite confusing , will have to watch some tutorials. where can i get something to play around with and try to learn how to texture atleast?

adila said:
uv-mapping seems problematic to me for now xD quite confusing , will have to watch some tutorials. where can i get something to play around with and try to learn how to texture atleast?

You mean a premade model? Not sure...

adila said:

erm.. go watch the forth video of highelf's video tutorial on modelling. it covers both uv-mapping and texturing.

here's the link
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,24463.0.html

enjoy. the videos nearly an hour.

Back
Top Bottom