Leaving

Users who are viewing this thread

If you leave, Pali, I leave. :sad: I shan't accept Steve as the new leader! :mad: He's making me look bad in the other thread.
!!!

I accept your resignation.

Steve will be a fine leader of this team.

And no, Ruthy, Mongol will not die.  Steve will get a real coder. :razz:

Pali Gap said:
I accept your resignation.

Steve will be a fine leader of this team.

And no, Ruthy, Mongol will not die.  Steve will get a real coder. :razz:
Like? Eumolpus? He could be useful to an extent, yet he won't cut it. (No offense.) Kasnar? I think not. ChengYi?

Sorry to see you go bro, not that it's come as a surprise since you already told me.

And seriously....Mongol Mod won't die, If people don't like me then I'm sorry to be such a dissapointment to you guys.  But i'm going to continue with the mod.  I hope no one does leave, but I have 2 codders and I have a new texturerer and a new model artist/texturer.

But you all form the Mongol Team.  So i hope no one leaves.  I'll be as active as I can to get Epsilon released asap, again...its a shame you're leaving Pali.  But good luck mate.

Pali Gap said:
I'm thinking more lonehwolf (Wolf-ass-****er as we call him), or somebody else.
Oh. Well, let's hope he shares my dream of a Mongol/Norðanverðr Quickbattle.  :grin:

Wei.Xiadi said:
Sorry to see you go bro, not that it's come as a surprise since you already told me.

And seriously....Mongol Mod won't die, If people don't like me then I'm sorry to be such a dissapointment to you guys.  But i'm going to continue with the mod.  I hope no one does leave, but I have 2 codders and I have a new texturerer and a new model artist/texturer.
Uh-oh. Last time I saw a mod with "codders" it had waraelm and kavien behind the helm. :razz:

I hope this mod does end up with all those things Pali boasted about. The Great wall, Chinese Gardens, etc.

Wei.Xiadi, don't worry, we like you, but the boss is leave, always stuns. Especially when their only source of information is a movie xD

I mean Mongol, the movie. :razz:

I am, for sure.  If it weren't for Steve, this would never have gotten off the ground.

codders kick ass!

and yeah, I'm sure I can agree to a Viking/Mongolian battle.  Although I don't want a repeat of the spam in your board over how Vikings would beat Mongolians. :wink:

As for the others, I perfectly understand - its shocking for me too.  He was the co-creator, the social one who organised the group.  i just did my many textures and edits and that was it.  Now it's all a bit more confusing.  But I'm not giving up on Mongol Mod.  One man didn't built the great wall of china..one man probably did design the ****er though lol.

Still, I wish pali all the best and I hope if he ever returns that his former leading project becomes successful.

Good look in Morocco, I'll let the others say goodbye to you with butting in. :smile:

Morocco? Smells like hash... Do not be frightened of Spain because of the Islamic terrorists? xD

And Wei, I (almost) expect to be (someday) one of your modelling/guys (when I know the texturig art!).

Back
Top Bottom