thinking about trying out this mod

Users who are viewing this thread

erock25

Regular
is now a good time to download and try it out or is there a save game breaking update being released soon?

edit: well i just downloaded to give it a try anyway.  there are two folders in the download... chronicles of talera and chronicles of talera 1.10.  do i extract 1.10 into the original chronicles of talera folder? sorry i'm just a little confused.  also my original question still stands and i wont get too involved if an upcoming release is approaching.

Yes an upcoming release is approaching that changes a ton of stuff.  It will not be save game compatible.  That said, it could be a couple weeks from wide release yet, so it's up to you.  Definitely stay tuned though, we have a lot of interesting stuff in the works!

The extra folder is the source code.  No, you don't have to to do anything with it.  You only need the Chronicles of Talera folder.  You can ignore the other one.

Sorry about that...

I say downloaded, but keep in mind a better version is coming, credit to the Kardio, Cookie, Elvenbow and Khandrak.

I, for one, am restraining from playing it so as not to spoil the experience :smile:.

Eh, I'm still waiting for a reply on their progress. I haven't recieved any work yet  :neutral:

yeah sorry about that, the thing is... progress has been rather slow. And for another thing, i was planning to release all the scenes in one, though if you want me to send the finished ones to you, then i will send it, though there aren't many finished...

No worries. Release them at your own pace; if you want, you can send them to me in packs, i.e. Planelord Scenes, or keep them all until you're finished.

We really need scenes for the currently "broken" ones.  The siege of Urlintar and the odd entry at Eaglewatch (I believe it's Eaglewatch, there or Everwatch) that leaves you surrounded by water.

All others would be great, but we can release without them.

Back
Top Bottom