Applicants Needed (Story Writers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Kasnar said:
Good day!

{player}: What do you want? Speak up!
{player_reject}: Excuse me, I am busy! (close_window)

Hey, I noticed you and your horsemen were armed....You are a war party, are you not?

{player}: We have been in a brawl or two...
{player_reject}: No, sorry. (close_window)

Well ,me and my brother Suebiji were employed as Caravan Gaurds, unfortunately, while traveling through the Gobi desert we were ambushed by a massive Jin army. We fought for hours, but eventually the Jin got to be so numerous that we knew victory was impossible, and we surrendered unfortunately... and were sold off to Tangut slavers, which i was lucky enough to escape from in the dead of night. Now i wish to re-claim my honor and never surrender again... and one day find my brother and free him.

{player}: Wow, that is quite a story.
{player_reject}: Well...Good luck! (close_window)

Yes, it is. The problem is i have no money and no army... so I was wondering if perhaps you were looking for a pair of hands that can handle a sword... because I might have just those hands.

{player}: Hmm... it is very dangerous on the Steppes... I think I may want you...
{player_reject}: I have all the hands I want, I'll keep you in mind, and I'll keep an eye out for Suebiji.. (close_window)

Excellent! I can taste the blood and my brothers freedom now! But unfortunately I need {reg3} coins to settle a debt I owe to a merchant here in town, I cannot leave until I pay him, and of course I'll need pay weekly...

{player}: You're hired. Saddle your horse and collect your blade, we'll be riding out soon enough.
{player_reject}: On second thought, i don't need you at the moment. perhaps later. (close_window)

Then off we shall go...to war...
I couldn't help myself, I just HAD to fix those mistakes... I'm just that kind of guy. I gave it a quick read-through and fixed most of the grammatical and spelling errors I saw.

Greetings, General.

{player}: Do I know you?
{player_reject}: Excuse me, but I am busy. (close_window)

No, you do not, if you did we wouldn't be going through such pleasantries now would we.

{player}: I...Suppose...But if all you're interested in is wasting my time, then I will take my leave.
{player_reject}: Eh...I'm sorry, I have to go. (close_window)

Oh is that so...Well let me share a little information with you before you judge me so quickly.  I am Khalijin, a shaman from the northeastern regions of Mongolia.  I have a great problem and do you know what that problem is? I am alone, cast out of a tribe for not understanding all of the simple needs a Mongolian should have.  So I am here, seeking service beneath a new gathering of heroes and since you look like a man of authority I thought I'd try my luck with you.

{player}: Well that's interesting, but tell me - what can you actually do, for me or my supposed band?
{player_reject}: I have no time for shamans or their witchcraft, so if you'll excuse me, I'll be on my way. (close_window)

Well...Since I said I was a shaman, what exactly do you think a shaman does? Nothing...No, I heal people, well I say heal...I prolong life in whatever way that I can.  I am a bone scraper, I cure poisons.  I can even repair flesh wounds and burns.  I am an expert in my field of practice, but I am a man who cares only for money, promise me war and banditry - and I promise you a healer you'll never forget.

{player}: Hmm...Bold, proud...I like that in a fellow comrade, If you're prepared to serve me faithfully - then you may pack your equipment, we're leaving.
{player_reject}: You're in idiot and I kill idiots.... (close_window)

Excellent! I shall pack my things immediately...but...I could do with some money, I heard there was a blacksmith that could repair some of my blades, would you be prepared to give me [reg2] to help cleanse the wounds I heal?

{player}: Yeah, a man without the correct tools are of no worth to me.  Now be quick, I have other important things to do.
{player_reject}: Oh I see it now, you want money - and then you want to slice open my throat whilst I sleep.  leave, before I send your head back to the northeastern regions on a rug! (close_window)

Thank you, general.  Just let
me know when we're ready to move out.

Was just some random crap I hurled onto notepad for a laugh.  I like sarcastic shamans, they're awesome.  Anyways use it if you want or discard it, it was more for my own amusement then anything. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom