Lords and Realms - Old Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shido said:
Great mod nick, just one thing... dont you think you vassals should call you "my liege" or something instead of sometimes asking " who are you?"  after all... they are supposed to know you =p

True. It's from AoM. I think they are using generic lines from native. It should go through the conversation text and rewrite the new lines. Maybe in the future. I feels kinda a dumm I know but it's minor.

Amandil said:
Does the new update change anything?

What update? No official update. Only the code vonmisiton wrote. It should be tested and we will see for a patch.

I just tested the caravans. Work like a charm. I will release a patch when I get some more stuff. For now you can implement the code yourself.

Hi, whenever I'm trying to launch your mod i get an RGL error saying "unable to open file Common Res/ani_walk_sideways.brf". It means I'm missing some files. Are they supported by Zaro graphical enchancemensts or other files?

Gwatirith said:
Hi, whenever I'm trying to launch your mod i get an RGL error saying "unable to open file Common Res/ani_walk_sideways.brf". It means I'm missing some files. Are they supported by Zaro graphical enchancemensts or other files?

It's you mate. Read the thread. There are issues with textures.

NICK.ALTMAN said:
Boldric said:
I just started playing with the mod but I seem to be crashing an awful lot anything I might be able to do to stop that? I am playing only with your reccomended mods and the mod you put out (battlesizer, graphical enhancement etc).

I have no idea. People reported crashes when having Zaro's GEM and new textures. If you have just one than it works. Maybe it would be good if you made a clean install. Most people have no crashes at all. For me it works just fine.

Cheers

Thanks it seems it was the graphical enhancement that was crashing me uninstalled that an it worked great. Awesome mod btw.

Sorry, didn't read the whole thing but I got a little suggestion (somebody won't love it, somebody, may be, will) - could you make an ability to rase the morale of troops by giving them money. Same thing was used in "Corsairs 2" (of course if you played this game). Just clicking "rase the morale".
P.S.: nicely done mod.

Hey is there a way to take out Luigi's pack? It looks awesome obviously but it destroys my computer.  So is there a way to fix this and still have everyone regularly equipped.

xcskiguy said:
Hey is there a way to take out Luigi's pack? It looks awesome obviously but it destroys my computer.  So is there a way to fix this and still have everyone regularly equipped.

Then play SoD.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,52131.0.html

Hey, great mod here, well done  :grin:

I got a question: is there included SoD - Invasion, or normal SoD? and is it updated to 9/12/08? 

Thanks!!!

another q.: how can i help you improve the mod?  :grin:

I have also noticed a glitch... my char's head, in 1st prospective, seems to be not "well attached" to the body, because i can view part of my breast, expecially when i ride a horse... a bit annoying !

Danwood said:

I got a question: is there included SoD - Invasion, or normal SoD? and is it updated to 9/12/08? 

Thanks!!!

I have also noticed a glitch... my char's head, in 1st prospective, seems to be not "well attached" to the body, because i can view part of my breast, expecially when i ride a horse... a bit annoying !

Well it's all listed in the first post. So SoD without invasion. Not to every detail. Some things are different.

If you want to help I will think of something. Grab a sig for starters and advertise it.

And about your head, thats native.

NICK.ALTMAN said:
Danwood said:

Thanks!!!

Well it's all listed in the first post. So SoD without invasion. Not to every detail. Some things are different.

If you want to help I will think of something. Grab a sig for starters and advertise it.

And about you head, thats native.

Thnaks, i will start a new game right now (with hard settings as you suggested) and i'll report every bug/glitch/idea i find!

This module is the 1st I've ever tried. I have 1 question and 1 thing to report at this point.

1. Will most of the usual tweaks work with this mod?

2. I just installed and quickly tried out a test character. When I tried to equip a modified two handed sword that I bought it wouldn't equip. Character was carrying a bow, arrows and a pike...and the sword in question. Sorry if this is overly noobish...but do I need to install something else to get the modified weapons in this mod to work?

Sir Garon said:
2. I just installed and quickly tried out a test character. When I tried to equip a modified two handed sword that I bought it wouldn't equip. Character was carrying a bow, arrows and a pike...and the sword in question. Sorry if this is overly noobish...but do I need to install something else to get the modified weapons in this mod to work?

Do you have enough strength to use the sword? Check the required STR, if you don't fulfill the req. then you can't use the weapon at all.

MrQwerty said:
Sir Garon said:

Do you have enough strength to use the sword? Check the required STR, if you don't fulfill the req. then you can't use the weapon at all.

Yup...test character had 30 Strength. He was carrying the weapon...without the required strength he wouldn't be able to even carry it.

Tried out some tweaks and the ones I applied all seem to be working. One thing that bummed me out is that the Sword of War is at the characters side instead of on his back like in Native...and it's shaped differently...but I can live with that. I could also just use the item editor and tweak the Great Sword to the same specs as the Sword of war and it would pretty much be the same weapon.

The obvious thing I guess would be if you were trying to use a "cannot be used on horseback weapon", if you're mounted try jumping off then trying to draw the sword.

Another possibility is that the mesh for the drawn sword isn't in properly, meaning that the sword is drawn, but you can't see it. Switch through your weapons and if you pull out an invisible sword that's probably it.

Oh, and almost forgot to add, great job on the mod it's a good compilation and I've really enjoyed playing it.

One thing I was watching and thinking was maybe a little to easy was that when your own castle is sieged if you are weak all you need to do is run around the castle and they will follow you forever until you put enough distance between yourself and their party. Makes it really easy to take away sieges your castle wouldn't be able to survive.

I have a question....

1. i have managed to change my village from very poor - to average but my castle's prosperity isnt changing...
2. what are tools for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom