Author Topic: Lords and Realms - Old Thread  (Read 141189 times)

Muglos

• Sergeant at Arms
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: Lords and Realms
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2008, 10:29:29 PM »
If you create your own kingdom and capture a city is it possible create your own trade routes with other kingdoms and have caravans?

Heya69

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2008, 12:24:21 AM »
Wow, everyone ignored my post...

Boldric

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2008, 02:52:46 AM »
I just started playing with the mod but I seem to be crashing an awful lot anything I might be able to do to stop that? I am playing only with your reccomended mods and the mod you put out (battlesizer, graphical enhancement etc).
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 03:19:32 AM by Boldric »

NICK.ALTMAN

• I am the truth
    • View Profile
    • Lords and Realms
  • MP nick: NICK_ALTMAN
  • NWWF&SM&BWBVC
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2008, 08:11:43 AM »
Could you add like how troops auto appears in town or castle you control or you can recruit them in town and castle..and they train and auto upgrade themselves? Its quite annoying to see the other Lords automatically get troops while, I have to garrison them.....

You get a number of troops in the town when you control it. You get no troops in the castle. If you had troops spawning for you all the time it would be to easy. Happy now?

NICK.ALTMAN

• I am the truth
    • View Profile
    • Lords and Realms
  • NWWF&SM&BWBVC
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2008, 08:13:29 AM »
If you create your own kingdom and capture a city is it possible create your own trade routes with other kingdoms and have caravans?

I think you have no caravans. I know, it's bad. I would like to see the caravans too. But play some more and wait and see.  :(

NICK.ALTMAN

• I am the truth
    • View Profile
    • Lords and Realms
  • NWWF&SM&BWBVC
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2008, 08:16:26 AM »
I just started playing with the mod but I seem to be crashing an awful lot anything I might be able to do to stop that? I am playing only with your reccomended mods and the mod you put out (battlesizer, graphical enhancement etc).

I have no idea. People reported crashes when having Zaro's GEM and new textures. If you have just one than it works. Maybe it would be good if you made a clean install. Most people have no crashes at all. For me it works just fine.

Cheers

Muglos

• Sergeant at Arms
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2008, 10:36:41 AM »
I haven't crashed once. I guess i'm just lucky.  :lol:

5-star mod for me!

coopmine

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2008, 11:38:22 AM »
you updated the version @ mbr ?

vonmistont

• Sergeant Knight
  • Sword of Damocles
    • View Profile
    • Sword of Damocles
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2008, 11:44:02 AM »
I haven't crashed once. I guess i'm just lucky.  :lol:

5-star mod for me!

I don't want to dissapoint you but it's rather the others unlucky ;) The mod was made on a computer with both 2.5 and 2.51 Zaro installed.

And caravan's won't appear for 100%. to change that open triggers.txt and change this line:

(click to show/hide)
to this line:
(click to show/hide)

I didn't test it but in theory it should work. Be sure to back up original file.

Shido

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2008, 12:23:49 PM »
Great mod nick, just one thing... dont you think you vassals should call you "my liege" or something instead of sometimes asking " who are you?"  after all... they are supposed to know you =p

NICK.ALTMAN

• I am the truth
    • View Profile
    • Lords and Realms
  • NWWF&SM&BWBVC
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2008, 12:39:31 PM »
Great mod nick, just one thing... dont you think you vassals should call you "my liege" or something instead of sometimes asking " who are you?"  after all... they are supposed to know you =p

True. It's from AoM. I think they are using generic lines from native. It should go through the conversation text and rewrite the new lines. Maybe in the future. I feels kinda a dumm I know but it's minor.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 03:59:13 PM by NICK.ALTMAN »

Amandil

• Recruit
  • Hinc Facile Nise
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2008, 01:44:54 PM »
Does the new update change anything?
For myself, I would see the White Tree in flower again in the courts of the kings, and the Silver Crown return, and Minas Tirith in peace: Minas Anor again as of old, full of light, high and fair, beautiful as a queen among other queens; not as a mistress of many slaves, nay, not even a kind mistress of willing slaves. War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all...
Say NO to Filmamir

NICK.ALTMAN

• I am the truth
    • View Profile
    • Lords and Realms
  • NWWF&SM&BWBVC
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2008, 04:03:34 PM »
Does the new update change anything?

What update? No official update. Only the code vonmisiton wrote. It should be tested and we will see for a patch.

I just tested the caravans. Work like a charm. I will release a patch when I get some more stuff. For now you can implement the code yourself.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 04:58:57 PM by NICK.ALTMAN »

Gwatirith

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2008, 08:25:10 PM »
Hi, whenever I'm trying to launch your mod i get an RGL error saying "unable to open file Common Res/ani_walk_sideways.brf". It means I'm missing some files. Are they supported by Zaro graphical enchancemensts or other files?

NICK.ALTMAN

• I am the truth
    • View Profile
    • Lords and Realms
  • NWWF&SM&BWBVC
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2008, 09:02:59 PM »
Hi, whenever I'm trying to launch your mod i get an RGL error saying "unable to open file Common Res/ani_walk_sideways.brf". It means I'm missing some files. Are they supported by Zaro graphical enchancemensts or other files?

It's you mate. Read the thread. There are issues with textures.