Author Topic: Lords and Realms - Old Thread  (Read 141198 times)

coopmine

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: Lords and Realms
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2008, 05:44:11 PM »
I have this mod installed and mount&blade crashes when u talk to one of ur companions... :(
always!
Wchich one is it and does that occurs with the others?

Every Companion...

edit:
managed to find out that it occurs when i have the texture pack installed....
solved
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 06:01:45 PM by coopmine »

NICK.ALTMAN

• I am the truth
    • View Profile
    • Lords and Realms
  • Faction: Bandit
  • MP nick: NICK_ALTMAN
  • NWWF&SM&BWBVC
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2008, 08:49:04 PM »
I have this mod installed and mount&blade crashes when u talk to one of ur companions... :(
always!

I just spent 45 minutes collecting all 16 companions. They all talk with me and I have no problems. Can you be more specific? Or it's maybe you.  :?

dhaun

• Regular
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rhodok
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2008, 09:47:22 PM »
how do i fix when my game crashes whenever i talk to one of my companions? i have textures installed.

Heya69

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2008, 09:55:43 PM »
Could you add like how troops auto appears in town or castle you control or you can recruit them in town and castle..and they train and auto upgrade themselves? Its quite annoying to see the other Lords automatically get troops while, I have to garrison them.....

Sibilance

• Knight at Arms
  • Dr. Kissinger is an honorary Harlem Globetrotter
    • View Profile
    • [quote author=kazuma link=topic=43667.msg1136031#msg1136031 date=1219806450] To the dull peasant, charisma persuades. To the philosopher, intelligence persuades.   To the somewhat educated nobleman's son:  a mix of both might be best.   To the M&
  • MP nick: Sibilance
  • M&BWB
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2008, 10:29:31 PM »
So psyched to see this merge with the features of Sword of Damocles (which was a compilation of NNY, AoM, and Autoloot)! That's the kind of modding I like to see happen. The old Native unit roster was the main gripe with SoD, so I'll be psyched to give this one a shot. Kudos to the team! :mrgreen:

AncientFM.com -- Streaming Musick of the Medieval and Renaissance. The best possible musical accompaniment for Mount & Blade!
(If I was a minstrel, I would start a Def Leppard tribute band and call it Cleft Leper.)

Odec

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
  • WBNWVC
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2008, 07:11:55 AM »
Just like to say I spent the whole day playing this and it is awesome! Thank you for making this mod, and keep up the good work
P.S Those pike men are annoying   :D

Muglos

• Sergeant at Arms
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2008, 09:05:59 AM »
This mod is awesome. Thank you so much.  :o

Knute

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2008, 02:32:42 PM »
Huge balance issues. Bandits are just too tough.

Everyone is swimming in expensive weapons & armor. If they had that sort of money for equipment they wouldn't turn to banditry.

Amandil

• Recruit
  • Hinc Facile Nise
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
Problem
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2008, 03:49:07 PM »
Hey Great Mod...but i have a problem, im unable to siege any town or castle without paying homage to a king
Anyway, congrats for this excellent mod!
For myself, I would see the White Tree in flower again in the courts of the kings, and the Silver Crown return, and Minas Tirith in peace: Minas Anor again as of old, full of light, high and fair, beautiful as a queen among other queens; not as a mistress of many slaves, nay, not even a kind mistress of willing slaves. War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all...
Say NO to Filmamir

NICK.ALTMAN

• I am the truth
    • View Profile
    • Lords and Realms
  • NWWF&SM&BWBVC
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2008, 04:40:49 PM »
Apparently texture pack causes crash when talking to your companion. Make a new install of M&B then and install just Zaro's Graphical EM. I have 4 different M&B's on my comp.

To besige a castle you have to be at war with a faction. So raid a caravan or attack a lord for starters and then attack a castle.

This mod is ment to be though. No sorry ass peasants walking around. Fight like a man Knute!

And thanks everybody for great back reports. And you can take the signature from the first post if you want to support the mod!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 06:12:14 PM by NICK.ALTMAN »

Odec

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • WBNWVC
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2008, 07:17:26 PM »
I have two questions real fast on this mod.
1: If you are going to come out with different versions/expansions or whatever you want to call it, with this mod. Will there be more work into the having your own kingdom area of this mod, or will it be left alone? Such as maybe a system for recruiting peasants from your Castle/Town without having to go to each one. And then maybe they are trained to the first tier which you could preset?   :mrgreen:
2: How do I change the name of my kingdom from the typical name of the castle I captured. Do I have to use The Mage Lords tweaks or is there something I am missing?

Amandil

• Recruit
  • Hinc Facile Nise
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2008, 07:31:22 PM »
Thanks for the quick answer mate! Im still playing your mod, its kind of an addiction...
please keep updating this mod with new features or expansions :mrgreen:
For myself, I would see the White Tree in flower again in the courts of the kings, and the Silver Crown return, and Minas Tirith in peace: Minas Anor again as of old, full of light, high and fair, beautiful as a queen among other queens; not as a mistress of many slaves, nay, not even a kind mistress of willing slaves. War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all...
Say NO to Filmamir

Adorno

• Bedroom Assassin
  • External Developer
  • I am not an animal!
    • YouTube - Adorno1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
  • MP nick: Adorno
  • WBNWM&BVC
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2008, 07:45:03 PM »
2: How do I change the name of my kingdom from the typical name of the castle I captured. Do I have to use The Mage Lords tweaks or is there something I am missing?
That's part of the Age of Machinery mod by Highlander (to name your Kingdom from the castle you capture).
But you can also use MageLord's tweak to name it yourself. Here's the tutorial:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.msg1223331.html#msg1223331

NICK.ALTMAN

• I am the truth
    • View Profile
    • Lords and Realms
  • NWWF&SM&BWBVC
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2008, 07:46:10 PM »
I have two questions real fast on this mod.
1: If you are going to come out with different versions/expansions or whatever you want to call it, with this mod. Will there be more work into the having your own kingdom area of this mod, or will it be left alone? Such as maybe a system for recruiting peasants from your Castle/Town without having to go to each one. And then maybe they are trained to the first tier which you could preset?   :mrgreen:

Have no plans for future yet. This mod (thanks to vonmistont) came out by surprise in 3 days. I kinda just happened.

And about the name of your kingdom. It can be changed in the text file. Look up in Mage lords tweaks.

EDIT: Damn my mate Adorno already answered that.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 07:48:12 PM by NICK.ALTMAN »

Odec

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • WBNWVC
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2008, 07:56:44 PM »
Wow, quick reply! Ok cool I will get working right on that :D. Just another thing, just a observation. I was wondering in my head for a while if my 'lords' I recruited just sat on their asses all day and just patrolled sometimes. Well, to my surprise I just saw one of them siege a castle on his own! This mod just keeps on giving  :mrgreen: !Five stars!