I am gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Mert, how did your English turn into this? I remember the thread you started in the Pioneers Guild has pretty decent English, now this gibberish. :???:
I don't understand...

Eumolpus said:
Mert, how did your English turn into this? I remember the thread you started in the Pioneers Guild has pretty decent English, now this gibberish. :???:
I don't understand...

ha ha yeah, i was using the keyboard to fast , well its not easy for me to speak good English, i already speak 4 languages in my Dali life. Turkish, Dutch, English and some Russian.

I just want everybody that views this thread to know that all the previously mentioned bugs are gone now.  Hear me?  Gone!

That is a feature, sir, it is included with Moss' Minimalist HUD.

Next time, peruse the FAQ thread before posting a question that has been asked time and time again.

does all of these bugs being gone mean that if i now delete the version of the mod currently on my computer and download it again from the link stated that those bugs will no longer bug me or do you mean that next time its posted as an update thing it will be fixed?

I mean that when you see that Mongol Epsilon is released, all your bugs will be gone.

Don't worry, should not be much time now, but we want to make Epsilon a brand new experience and a grand improvement, so it will be well worth the wait. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom