I am gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

the participants in the tournament at dhrim (is the only one i fought yet) had no faces, all i saw was an empty helmet.

and could you change the colour of the tournament teams? dark blue and dark green look nearly the same in the afternoon sun.

About the axe.
mb56-1.jpg
The axe is a flagged One Handed/Two Handed weapon, but I found out I couldn't swing it when holding a shield.

my mapview ends at jelkala, i cant follow my char further. its like a line between jelkala and rivacheg, everything beyond (yalen etc.) it can be reached by my char but i cant follow him with the camera. autofollow stucks there too.

seems like there are some problems with the pathfinding by the bridge near jaradan/azgad. one caravan is standing there for days now close to the bridge trying to cross the river 5 cm ( 2 inches ) away from the bridge.

Thanks for the big reports guys.  I'm going to test the game to find these errors, I'll also check the weapon brf's to make sure everything is correctly placed.  If the error isn't there, then I know exactly where it is, and wil lbe fixed soon enough.  I'll also have Kahn work on the fix for the patch-finding to help anyone who is having difficulty.

Anyways, just had a long day at collehe - I need to un-wind and play the game :grin:

possum said:
the participants in the tournament at dhrim (is the only one i fought yet) had no faces, all i saw was an empty helmet.
Hmmmm... I see what you mean... :smile:

Dhirim_Arena_NoHead.jpg

Dhirim_Arena_NoHead2.jpg

I have no idea what is causing that... :???:

possum said:
my mapview ends at jelkala, i cant follow my char further. its like a line between jelkala and rivacheg, everything beyond (yalen etc.) it can be reached by my char but i cant follow him with the camera. autofollow stucks there too.
Oh no not that problem again..... that happens when i seem to give Ben my parties.txt for some reason, is anyone else having this problem? I know im not.

As for caravans and heros being stuck near bridges/rivers, this is an issue im still working on. it will be fixed.

Pali Gap said:
possum said:
Hmmmm... I see what you mean... :smile:

Dhirim_Arena_NoHead.jpg
Dhirim_Arena_NoHead2.jpg

I have no idea what is causing that... :???:

Nazgûls :eek:

lol my thoughts exactly.

Anyway ive fixed the map-roaming glitch. links should be updated by Ben.

Im working on asian face configurements for Hero's and their wives....

Okay, currently we are working on getting new ger models into the game as scene props, so we can get rid of the towns and castles and finally make them gers.  We have run into an issue that seems to be related to the .brf file of the ger models.  This error will be worked out as soon as possible, but the actual scene editing will take a long time, seeing as there are probably like four-hundred scenes that must be completely redone.:sad:

Didn't see it mentioned but all the townsfolk are in their underwear.  Checked 2 Cities, Dhirim and the one to it's North, and they were the same.  Guards are dressed out OK.

Excellent mod guys, keep up the good work. As for the bugs, I got given a quest by the Khan of the Naimans where I have to scout out three locations for him. As I approached Tulbuk, Tulbuk Castle and Sungetche, the game did acknowledge my presence, but it stated "You must follow Tulbuk/Tulbuk Castle/Sungetche Castle ! This is your first warning !" or something similar depending on the town. Also, when I approach villages owned by a hostile faction, it tells me "current wealth: 26" for example. And finally, when I get ambushed by bandits at night, they have no weapons; same thing for villages infested with bandits: no weapons, which makes them easy to take out. Other than that ? ... Nah, s'all good !

Wow.  Those are some wierd errors.  As for the troop errors, town walkers not having clothes, bandits with no weapons, ect, will all be gone in the next version.  That first error is weird, one I have yet to come across myself.

Yes that one is weird.... maybe there are certain coordinates that the player needs to pass that have not changed and are still native... need to find the coordinate code (and the .txt it's in) and change it to let the game know where every town is located on the new map.

possum said:
Kongol Khan said:
Anyway ive fixed the map-roaming glitch. links should be updated by Ben.

any info when the fix will be uploaded?

The upload will be done as soon as we've found the other bugs.  keep in mind the new update will also be updating a lot of the game as well, including gers, armours, ect ect

Back
Top Bottom