The Britannia tavern: Off topic chat

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah actually I think removing posts is bad, but that was worst. Just... mention it somehow next time and do not refer to someone especially... Don't say you did, just say don't!  :lol:  :???:

Just noted that down. Desided not to ask for a ban from the admins neaither delete his awful post. He asked me to forgive him, and I did. Next time I will be more harsh in my desicion. Using such terms and so bad sexual language is surely not accepted here!

Just do not get bothered. If he does it again I'll be the first one to act. 

So what do I have to do? Hear that Gay stuff in there? Well if I have to, but sexual and bad language in my opinion is inaceptable in a forum about beloved mount&blade!  :razz:

Just mind that I never did do or will do sensor to my fellow forumites. That's why I left his post even if I could remove that....  :wink:

My dear Reverend L. Lamb I just want you to explain me what -in your opinion- is done wrong here. Actually I just asked him to say that he is sorry for using such language, since his freedom stops where mine and your and everybody else's beguns.... I deeply respect Ruthven's work and word and opinion surely, but I cannot accept such language from nobody, not even my fellows so...  :???:

Dimos said:
So what do I have to do? Hear that Gay stuff in there? Well if I have to, but sexual and bad language in my opinion is inaceptable in a forum about beloved mount&blade!  :razz:

Just mind that I never did do or will do sensor to my fellow forumites. That's why I left his post even if I could remove that....  :wink:

My dear Reverend L. Lamb I just want you to explain me what -in your opinion- is done wrong here. Actually I just asked him to say that he is sorry for using such language, since his freedom stops where mine and your and everybody else's beguns.... I deeply respect Ruthven's work and word and opinion surely, but I cannot accept such language from nobody, not even my fellows so...  :???:
I understand completely, and I am sorry.

You have apologised and you don't need to do so anymore... i think we all understand it was a mistake plus why didn't you take the post off yourself ..?? or edit it...

hunterman52 said:
You have apologised and you don't need to do so anymore... i think we all understand it was a mistake plus why didn't you take the post off yourself ..?? or edit it...
It is now edited to an extent I don't think anyone can find offensive.

Come on guys! Let us stop quarelling so much!  :lol:

No ofence, since dear Ruthven understodd his mistake now...  :razz:

Dimos said:

(Emphasis added)

Basically yes, you do.
Here, you have no freedoms and you have no rights. This forum is a service provided to you merely as a favour and you'd do well to remember that you're a guest here, you have no business pushing your petty morals onto people that do not share them.

And to make my standpoint on offensiveness perfectly clear:
Reverend L. Lamb said:
...everything is due to offend someone, and I find it ridiculous that people believe they have the right not to be offended.
But I digress, if you have anything further to add, please PM me, I'm done disturbing this topic.

Here we are. And I can give you some of the great fish we caught in the Irish sea with my son yesterday! ...  :razz: ... The best quality. But... we are not responsible for stomachaches my dear!  :smile:  :mrgreen:

It smells so nice -like rothen- !  :shock:

Ah, by the way... I can't find the way I had the Kingdom codes in...  :mad:

Back
Top Bottom