The Britannia tavern: Off topic chat

Users who are viewing this thread

Dimos

Banned
Just started that after public request  :smile: and... Just have fun, that's all!

OFF TOPIC BABY, YEAH!

Hehe now its time to have some fun my clan set up a sub form where its got a spam section where people play games like count to 1000 and u just name stuff like 1=Person in the room then someone replies 2 girls in the room or make it up lolz i got like 60 posts + from it... and its fun as well.

lol my clan i used to play tribal wars to untill i got massed attack by a bunch of higher noobs... so i gave up because i couldn't be botherd and the game i play now is called : Return to castle wolfenstien enermy terttiory and oviously mount and blade.

Good, If I have some time -and don't travel with my family- during the Christmas celebration period, I'll check any of those games

Do you think that I have to make that as well a fun club thread? I mean a place where everyone can post their artistic creations for the mod, new signatures to be publised here/there and and to have some loyal followers of the mod? Will that be nice?  :razz:

Maybe that weekend I will do that!  :wink:

Feel free to start your own topics here to ask what you want me to tell you for the mod!  :razz:

It would be better not to speak because If I do I will use very bad language and I don't want to cause any trouble...  :???:  :mad:

Ruthven, tell me sorry or I'll have to report you to the Administrators. Just tell that you are sorry, Gay wanker or I'll report you. As long as you're online now, I warn you that you have 1 day time to tell me sorry or be reported!  :???:  :mad: Choose!  :roll:  :mad:

Yeah but using such sexual not-normal terms makes me lose control sometimes!  :razz:

Anyways I accept your sorry and I just want to ask you to hold the limits sometimes. Actually I respect you and your work but I can't hail your post that was so ''irregular'' ''not-normal''

Anyways. That was it. No offence!  :wink:

Yeah , he was probably just joking, but that sounded too bad for me you see and became mad somehow!  :razz:

Wait, you're this subforum's moderator, couldn't you just remove/edit my post and stop the profanities?

And by the way, I was mislead, as speaking in such ways is quite normal over in Fun Stuff, my usual hangout spot.

Back
Top Bottom