Take a seat over here please.

*motions to the torture crew*

*Waves to some one out of sight before turning back towards Kona*

This will take but a moment..
[/quote]

Oh yeah?

*kicks you in the nuts and hauls ass*

WrathofWoe said:
I like the Scots and Irish, mostly becuase its in my blood.. I don't using anything other than scottish or Irish troops I've raised personally XD. I'm about to finish taking all of Wales, then I'm going to move on to England.

Oh yes, once I have done so and taken out the English and the English army can I join the Scots or Irish?
well, lets see, I'm Arabic, so I'll give my opinion after I try the mod, I'll see if any of these factions come close to the Rough Skinned Arab Power from the middle east.

I always play of Wales, and Wales invented the Longbow, i am 100% welsh and i am a couple of cousins (roughly 2) from being the rightful heir to the Welsh Throne.

Theralina said:
I always play of Wales, and Wales invented the Longbow, i am 100% welsh and i am a couple of cousins (roughly 2) from being the rightful heir to the Welsh Throne.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Welsh throne

Irish and English are always my favourite. I particularly like the English Longbowmen and Heavy Cavalry!

Don't know yet. Will probaly be Scotland though :razz:

"Oh flower of Scotland, when will we see..."

I am myself Scottish I daresay. I would'a vouched fer them until a played them in the actual mod, pure piss, gits knocked o'er fukin' 24/7 man. Those wee Irish bastards are whah a would vouch fer, pure fukin win.

i Haven't tryed it yet, but i think i'll like the welsh, they were some DAMN DETERMINDED BASTARDS!! back in the day...

Back
Top Bottom