Increasing Your max skills

Users who are viewing this thread

hunterman52

Sergeant
Ok first off before i forget :p all creds go to Dimos for helping me to find and figuire out this .. and a bit of me own brain :grin:

Please Note: Make a backup copy of the file before editing the file !!

So you got bored of max level skill 10?.. and if you want to increase the skill level to 15 on the two skills persausion and engineer just follow the following steps!.

Note:This is for 1.011 (I don't know if its diffrent for other versions)

1. Go to your mount & Blade folder

2. Go to modules folder and select the mod you want the skills to change in

3.Now your in the mod folder go to skills.txt (Notepad)

4.Search through it for the following line.  "skl_engineer Engineer 80 503 This_skill_allows_you_to_construct_siege_equipment_and_fief_improvements_more_efficiently._(Party_skill)" NOTE: This is the edited one the original would be lower digits.

Change the two highlighted (Glowing Red)numbers which is exactly where it is in the orignial text file to that amount.

Thats for Engineer skill.

5.If thats the only skill you wanted to increase simply save and go back into game Note: You may need to create a new Charter to see the new settings working.

6. If you Wanted to change the persausion one do the same for that but just copy the two set of numbers that i have on mine.

In Skills.txt file search for the following: "skl_persuasion Persuasion 80 496 This_skill_helps_you_make_other_people_accept_your_point_of_view._(Personal_skill)"

Which is directly listed above engineer Change the two highlighted numbers again to the same i have on mine.

7.Once you fully completed the two number changes go to File > Save >Exit

8. Then go onto your mod either create a new charter and see if it works or just see if the skill can be increased on your statics on your orignial account

yes :p... i trust u :grin: lol anyway it works so its there now for other people to use ... if u set it higher numbers it works still doesnt i heard something about its 5x table with it someing like the 2 or watever digit represents a certain amount ...

trust me its very handy no more waiting 40 days for a blummin building to be done take 10-15 days now :p and maybe you can increase it more to make it even less lol thats the joyment about it.

Just everybody mind that your max atributes can't be bigger that 15 in-game. It goes back to 0 after that. I had tested that since 0.903 version and still in the 1.011 does the same...  :smile:

To everyone: Do you want me to make that for the new version? Just test and tell me!

D1SC0 N1NJ4: I recall once in m&b 0.960 I made that -for the most difficult building- to be done in 4 -or 15, if I am mistaken- days!

Yeah i looked at that bu the digits you gave me already are maxed to 15 and reset to 0 after 15 upgrades so the answer is no it doesnt increase anymore and thats the max you can get it plus its better than have 10 :p.

D1SC0 N1NJ4: Lucky you! Actually here it is 3.17 the night and I am really tired!  :wink:

hunterman52: You made the most fast moving thread in the taleworlds forums dude!  :lol:

Just mind that a new version will come out soon. Do you think that it would be nic e to change the skills in the new one?  :razz:

yes would be nice :p.. and if you need to cattle thing to follwo just ask i got this mod and its got the file for it lol so u can pritty much copy the text sentance and make it work or if u know without that :p.. just ask ill help!

Following of cattle is unrealistic and rejected by me many time sin the past. I'd do some work on the skills in a bit thought!  :mrgreen:

Hmm i agree it seems looking at the mongol series mod they have that already done but when it comes to rebel faction and you ask for a lord to follow you it turns the oppsite way round an details say its fleeing from you.. so it must of been switched around ... so the cattle may follow but causes lord parties to flee from you so i dont think you should add it.

Back
Top Bottom