The Horde Lands v1.22 released!!

Users who are viewing this thread

OMG FINALLY. You know this is the only mod i have liked enough to comment on. But you hadn't completed the game's story lines and stuff when i first played so i waited. I am happy i truly truly am.  :mrgreen:

Well, technically it is still rather incomplete. There are so many other things I had planned to do and things I didn't get around to finishing, but in the end I got too ambitious and got burnt out. I'm glad you are enjoying it though.

Hi,

thanks for creating the mod — until Wedding Dance 1.0 is released I'm going to explore The Horde Lands and hope for lots of fun. Up until now it is fun.

A few bugs found:
— Lords stucking suck. They freeze-run on rivers, especially near the salt mine;
— Assassination quests given by tavern keepers are bugged, as sometimes you just can't find the victim no matter how you try. In towns it looks wierdy-wierd when you have to kill some buglers attacking you right in front of the guards and townsfolk;
— I have no items on Black Market traders and in Seahaven (only steeds are for sale). Besides I had to sneak into Seahaven, at least for the first time. I thought neutral towns are neutral all the way because you can't screw your relations by attacking their forces...

A few suggestions:
— Creatures in the Dragon Death quest just keep spawning unexpectedly. At least make them respawn when I'm not in the room, otherwise it's an awful game design;
— Skeletons, especially ghosts, are too vulnerable. Even Skeletal Captains die in great numbers. They probably have steeds with very low charge. On contrary zombies rock the place all over. Too bad for the balance;
— Can you make special armor, like orc armor, restricted to the race? Besides companions look in them like they practice the orc non-race Blinding-Helmet-Fight-Style. Not critical cause funny, but that's just for the first time;
— Boomsticks are too rare. I managed to find only a single one for like a dozen of games;
— Salt mine income should be greatly increased, otherwise it makes no sense to use it. Selling prisoners so far turned out to be the most profitable action in the game. I just equip all companions with overpowered balanced iron staffs and give them charge-friendly steeds... It turned me into a millionaire in two weeks...

i got this problem with the full download:"The file you are looking for seems to be unavailable at the moment.
Please come back later"
it was a week ago' and i still get this error/ please help!

Does anyone still have a copy of this mod on their hardrive? Been trying to find a copy for awhile now. It is no longer available from filefront. I was able to find the 1.18 and patched to 1.20 via the repository but I really want 1.22. Thanks.

I found a site that has a Japanese version up using Google, but I can't be certain that it's a safe site. It's result #4 for "horde lands 1.22 download" if you want to try it.

One of the downloads worked but it was only the Language file for Japanese.  Makes me sad that I didnt get a copy of this mod before it vanished. Thanks for the post though!

It is probably a bit late but some chap keeps uploading this module if anyone is interested.
The Horde Lands 1.22.rar - http://disk.yandex.ru/public/?hash=pqXGTDCg5l8yaMC2XrIDvR/MO72LQ9zWbSdos4letlM%3D
The download page might be in russian but the actual file is in english, just click on the blue tab and it should download.

This is where the chap keeps updating the download link:
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Road_To_Nowhere/topic/2369335/6/

It is a long dead mod that was recently recovered and re-uploaded.  Dont bother posting bug reports or asking for information here, as the developer Keedo420 is barely reachable and has no further interest in this game.

Broken said:
It is a long dead mod that was recently recovered and re-uploaded.  Dont bother posting bug reports or asking for information here, as the developer Keedo420 is barely reachable and has no further interest in this game.

I tried those link but couldn't get it to download for some reason.  :???:

HunterValik said:
I want new version badly... Still playing v1.22 every day, It's amazing T_T

Dude, where did you download it from? I really want to play it!

If its not too much to ask, could you upload it somewhere?

Yeah, ofc, i can give you the link) But this site is russian, I'll tell you what to do.
First you need to go here ((I'll post it with "spaces" because of the "Sorry, you are not allowed to post external links until you have been on this forum longer." message) ht tp: //www .internetwars. ru /Mount+Blade/ The_Horde_Lands/ The_Horde_Lands.html ) and press "СКАЧАТЬ" (Russian - Download). You can find this word by the left side under the screenshots. Then you'll be redirected to this site ( ht tp:// narod. ru /disk /15157040001 / The%20Horde%20Lands% 20v1.22.rar.html ). Here you need to write correct order of numbers under the picture (of numbers) and press  "Скачать" after it. Then you wait 10 seconds and it starts downloading (If it didn't, press the link which is located under the "Если файл не начал скачиваться или вам надоело ждать, нажмите на ссылку:" text)

Actually, you can find this module on the "russian internet".  Just go to the "yandex (Яндекс)" search system and type The Horde Lands.

Back
Top Bottom