port to 1.010?

Users who are viewing this thread

Ultra

Sergeant at Arms
hi i really like the whole idea of this mod but unfortunatly  im using a steam version of m&b and my version is 1.010 and i was hoping this mod would one day be able to play on version 1.010. will this ever happen?

I doubt it will happen. It's been a while since Ferdiad (the maker) was here and last time he was working on another mod.
In the meantime quite a few mods have been made situated on the British isles (although they don't all have vikings, if that's the main interest).

well the main interest really was the foot combat i really prefer foot combat to chasing a single khergit horse archer with 50 knights round and round for 10 minnutes isnt my idea of fun  :mrgreen:

Adorno said:
Oh, foot combat is of interest: look out for '867 A.D. Lords of War'. It's for version 0.903 but is about to be ported to 1.011.
Well, sadly, it looks like it wont be out any time soon.

:sad: any other fot combat mod recommendations then? im quite sad bout that was reading all the threads about it seems really cool

Yes, it probably won't be ported 1.010. I underlined "probably", because some really old mods were ported to newer versions. Do you remember latest Llew2's port of Roma Invincta? So there is a small chance.

Back
Top Bottom