Can't get the mod to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

robinthehood

Recruit
I'm trying to get this mod to work but after i download it and try to open the file but it says mount&blade has stopped working and Ive tried it over and over. Please help I have windows vista my m&b is up to date. Do I need winrar to open it?

i think the version i found has a virus in it it doesnt work and it gos like intervalhehehe intervalhehehe so dont download free winrar from any free sites it will ruin your computer you have to get anti spyware makes everything like jappenese

i think it has a virus in it that trial you suggested ran just like the one that had a virus and i tried to get it to work but it wont extract into the mod file

-Peter- said:
Looks like you do now...you didn't when I got it. You can get a 40 day trial here though.

I think it has been that way for a long while, but you just click on cancel when the pop up comes up in the application and you can still use it well past the 40 day mark.

lol either my dad has already purchased it or mine is bugged and won't let me lose my trial limit lol ive had mine for years and i haven't been restricted at all ... lol i think my dad brought it quite a while ago ..

Back
Top Bottom