Unable to load

Users who are viewing this thread

Kalnia

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Yo, just a quick problem and hopfully an easy solution. I played this mod with 903, awesome back then. I tried putting the 1.003 on my 1.011 version and it wont load past "processing the ini file". WHat am I doing wrong? Quick replies apprecriated, seriously eager to unload some lead on some swadians!  :grin:

The latest release is for .903, so unfortunately you'll have to wait until they update this mod for the latest version of Mount & Blade.

EDIT: I've just read the thread below this one, 'Looking for new mod maintainer', and it seems that the mod creators have decided not to carry on working on this mod. However, on the last page of the thread a guy called 'SantasHelper' has agreed to try and port it to 1.011, so there may yet be a Band of Warriors for 1.011. Fingers crossed!

But the two new releases say that their versions 1.002 and 1.003? So isnt that for version 1.011 of the game? I might just be reading it wrong.

Can I just point out the work of NCrawler and Gilrain, Zathan and Branko, on the mod as well. I have no idea on the proportions of each contributor, as I only got on the team after Hardcode and Fisheye had left the team for real life issues.
Not starting a fight, just wanna point out their contributions :smile:

The cool thing about this mod is that there are contributions from so many people. fisheye created the kick-ass base that makes the mod. NCrawler added tons of great features, Talak contributed lots of awesome items and textures - and the skybox before Aramagan created a new one. After I took a break, some core players listed above contributed great ideas, and probably more.

Ideas are cheap, just go and look at the pioneer's guild for the number of people with fantastic ideas, but no skills to make them.
Gilrain and Zathan both contributed code, with Zathan doing textures as well, and Branko is responsible for the fantastic scenes you see in BoW (and possibly some code to go with them).

That's because both versions of the mod are only compatible with 0.903 version of M&B.
Until and if it gets ported you'll be able to get it running, unless you port it yourself that is.

Back
Top Bottom