why cant i down load it and play?

Users who are viewing this thread

I download the Britain 1297 mod and every time i do and hit open it says Mount&Blade has stopped working I'm running the latest version i have vista

I have vista, and got this mod up and running no probs.  just download, extract the .rar, copy into your mod folder (if not directly extract there), do same for bug fixes except you overwrite the appropriate files in the Britain 1297 mod folder, and way you go.

Well, very good I guess. I wouldn't be able to let Mount&Blade crash when opening a Rar file... You guys are using WinRar  I hope? You need it, or something like it, to extract rar files. When you have it, right click the mod's download file, press Extract to folder and then tell it to unrar in the Mount&Blade/Modules folder.

Servitor

You can, but the limit on the native game applies to the mods. Or that's how it was when I did it, back with .751.

Ok, assuming you have winrar installed:

1. Open the mod file.
2. Extract it by clicking 'extract' in winrar.
3. Go to where you extracted it and copy the folder that says Britain 1297.
4. Go to your Mount&Blade modules folder (C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade\Modules by default)
5. Paste the folder into there.
6. Run Mount&Blade. Click where it says 'Native' and a drop down box should appear, select Britain 1297 from the list.
7. Play Mount&Blade.

Can't make it any clearer than that.

Also, buy the bloody game, best 20 quid's worth of game you'll play. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom