Author Topic: Poll: Which factions would you like to see included in the next mod?  (Read 3401 times)

-Peter-

• View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
  • M&BWBVC
Re: Poll: Which factions would you like to see included in the next mod?
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2008, 05:44:35 PM »
IMO no way romans. I prefer the historic accuracy.

My vote goes for the frankish. I´m not shure about their historical accuracy over there, but I think they might have been fooling around, as well as some teutons.

Read the post fully, including the link. This has nothing to do with the Britain 1297 mod.

Dragnguard77

• Squire
  • Where did you go....?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2008, 01:09:30 PM »
teutons aint a bad idea if you also put in some other faction to go to war with it you can pick Britain,Scotland,celts, ex.. campaign and gives you more of a variety and choice.  8-) sorry for my poor English.

The saxons would make things even more harder witch I am saying it in a good way.I like the saxons.

TheLordDschingisKahn

• Veteran
  • Ne pas aimer ce que vous ne pouvez pas avoir
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2008, 03:47:31 AM »
WellEverybody voted based on personal preference.So it was bound to end up one way or another slightly out of somebodys likes.Buuut,there are 5 Amazing factions in this mod.I personally voted Moors,but I would have voted Ayyubid aswell,if I had noticed that we could vote for more than one  :oops: Ah well...Perhaps next time around eh?  :mrgreen: I am VERY content with this mod.It has a certain level of excitement,mixed in with my historical preferences.I love learning about places other than that where i've been,so this has (for the most part,although i've been much more into slicing stuff...) boosted a tad of my knowledge on this area of history.Thanks a ton!  :wink: