• Ireland

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Dimos

Banned
Which is the stongest faction in-game?

Post bellow expalining the strenghts of each faction!  :razz:

I think England. The beginning of Middle Age (Hope, I wrote correct) and there is time of heavy cavalry. So, English Knights rules!  :smile:

I will not vote for now, but the other day, I and my fellow highlanders attempted to regain Lybster castle from the Vikibg foe and they were less but left me with to many casualties. Near 5 of my 46 sctots remained, after they surendered (3 of them alive) and totaly they were 32..

Dimos i don't know if you intended this or not but the isle of man lords seem to have 40 mounted huscarls for every knight of the lords of the other factions.i just faught a lord who had 123 mounted huscarls. and more unmounted ones. plus lots of other troops.

True true but still the archers kinda own :razz: ..... I had 200 troops aprox can't tell u all of the troop names but i had 200 atleast comes along 5 parties of england because i became rebel after they didn't get me a Town so i thought well im having it and i sent my army in and left them there while i was going round looking for recruits i seemed to get surrounded by atleast 1000 troops of english army... So i faced them head on and i lost quite alot of soilders intill it was my own so i thought wat the hell and i killed them all lol what a laugh :razz:

In my opinion Scots have the most difficult work, since England and Man Island are pressing their border-line in full force! Mailed Knights & Huscarls, Archers & Heavy Norman Cavalry guys are enough. The other day saw that even the Irish in their leather armour are quite a threat, if let alone... They can gain more than a motte and bailey withought great loses...

Highlanders & Highland nobles thought are quike good. I use them all the time!  :razz:

oh they are. just imagine the look on the english faces when they see me charging down in my gear and then i swing my clamore and it almost beheads them. it is fun. this one time the sword got wedged in one guys face.

Lol then you imagine me with my spear pointing towards you and you realise you wont be able to stop in time to save yourself and you land on my spear and die imagine the face on you then ? lol.

Is there anybody here who likes beeing followed by theigns and behave like the Saxon Anti-hero?  :smile:

@hunterman52 i don't stop i time your right. but i dive off my horse roll take out my dagger and slash your horse in the knees then when you fall off i poke your eyes out with it.

Back
Top Bottom