Poll: What does the mod need to be perfect? Make suggestions!

What in your opinion could make this mod perfect?

• New quests

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • New Scripts

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • New Npc's

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • New equipment(Arms&Armour)

Votes: 37 57.8%
  • Nothing

Votes: 7 10.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Dimos

Banned
Please comment here as well, the mod needs your support  :razz:

Removed the suggestions thread, since those are the same...  :wink:

i think i would vote for weapons and armor if i could play this game...  :sad:

Please just tell me once more your problem,  :???: or post that to the 1.011 thread. ''m&b 1.011 is aviliable'' , please ask there.  :wink:

Tautvydas_XXL: Check the thread abou 1.011. Have you downloaded/installed 1.011 on your pc?

tommylaw: 1000 damge (to whom?) if I crack (what?). Please stop spamming and explain yourself. Spam is provibeted if you know.

Yeah i think everyone mainly is looking for mods with new armor and wepons and a new army stat tree i think there the main 3 there looking for including new map...

who wants new map? Have you checked the mod's map? -I tell you trully it rocks! , just perfect!-

yeah your map is pritty well deataild with the amount of towns and villages so i give you creds for that maybe next version new set of armor and wepons also can i ask is this your first mod?

To answer your question literally, a miracle is needed. But to answer what I think you're trying to imply, you should get some more new items in there first. The mod is still pretty close to Native from what I've seen so try and sort of re-skin Native first to make it obvious that you're in 1080 Britain and not Calradia. The addition of a naval script would be good as it's pretty uncommon but I think that new items and such should be at the top of your priority list. That's just my opinion anyway :razz:

-Peter- said:
To answer your question literally, a miracle is needed. But to answer what I think you're trying to imply, you should get some more new items in there first. The mod is still pretty close to Native from what I've seen so try and sort of re-skin Native first to make it obvious that you're in 1080 Britain and not Calradia. The addition of a naval script would be good as it's pretty uncommon but I think that new items and such should be at the top of your priority list. That's just my opinion anyway :razz:

I wasn't expecting that from you -Peter- ! Your mod is aweful compared to my own. It uses othe peoples arms&armour, your map is really dad, has no London ( :mrgreen:) and it's smaller than native's . I disliked your mod expected it better  :???: . Hope you understand that I am not grumbling against you, I'm just anoyed by your bad ways you use to stop antagonism. I hat your mod, not you. Please, miracle has to be made on your mod!!!  :???:  :mad:

Sorry for my tone, just angry from people trying to show off!  :mrgreen:

Calm down, it was constructive criticism, I wasn't saying your mod is terrible, I was only trying to tell you where I feel you should concentrate on making improvements.

lol you two stop argueing you two got similiar mods ... and to be honest there both got good and bad thing's about them but thats the hole point you aim to work harder on them to make them better and more fun for players to use.

hunterman52 said:
lol you two stop argueing

I'm not trying to provoke an argument or slag his mod off, you've took my post completely the wrong way. I offered constructive criticism which is what the thread is asking for...

Back
Top Bottom