Poll: How would you rate the mod so far? updated (20-12-2008)

How would you rate the mod so far?

• The best

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Awesome

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Good

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Average

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Bad

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Awful

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • The worst

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

D1SC0 N1NJ4: Dealing with that now!  :wink:

hunterman52: Playing the modderator and making your own RULES is considered spamming. Spamming is punishable... Hope you will stop saying you said ''that'' and ''that'' ect...
I was asking about the votes, no other stuff. There is obviously no reason to play the moderator, since you are NOT one, here...  :wink:

Leave me in those duties my friend ok?  :razz:

13 voters so far. Good. After the holidays of Christmas I may release a new version of the mod, basically including the new dialogues and stuff. Now the mod is going great!  :grin:

Hope more will jump in. I really wanna hear those who voted bad... Why they did so?  :mrgreen: 

I really wanna hear them!  :???: Their opinions can help me fix the bad stuff!  :razz:

its just either there true appinon for choosing bad or just because there being spikeful towards the mod which isn't nice at all... And ye dimos not bad idea get the people that voted bad to tell you what they thought was bad about it:p..

I believe that the can't since they made it out of jealousy or spikefulness...  :mrgreen:

Anyways they are too few !  :razz:  :grin: L O L

If any of you has a true reason that he/she (mostly he) voted bad tell me to fix it up a bit...  :razz:  :???:  :smile:

CountArtha said:
I'm quite disappointed that there's no Saxon faction. :sad:

There wouldn't be even if historical accuracy was a priority here.

By this time the Saxons were under the yoke of the Normans and therefore would be part of a Norman faction and not an autonomous Anglo-Saxon one instead. True, there could be fyrdmen and other Saxon troops in Norman service but there'd be no actual Anglo-Saxon faction. 

I would like to see the option to have a castle from the beginnining

Except also more, better quests and not getting always overruned at my new castle by whole armies and other lords that finally fOllow, when I ask, ... would even help creating this if you like. Also on the other mod.

CountArtha: Basically I have good news for you. In the far future I may make a 1066 mod, but for now, some Saxon earls will be represented as hireable companions...  :wink:

McScottish: Well. Please leave this mod. It is not for you. You hunt historical accuracy... It is my mod's priority, but you can make your own mod if you disacgree...  :mrgreen:

phoen!x: You may have noticed... I know basic stuff in scripting, so that is far too difficult for a scripter like me... You can always use cheats to capture castles thought!  :mrgreen:

you need a "coder" not a "scripter". 
Difference is scripts are simple trigger lists of things that would happen. Coding is more common and idiviual programing, like changing vakues, including scripting but this is more for real programers if no helpful tool available ...

I am also none. I am more on textures and models. But I found this:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,12.0.html  and this: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,8652.345.html

I can t programe these "scripts" but I understand them, in spite I m doing hard on this "code". Seems like a mount and blade specific one ..

Python is not recognised by my computer, even if I tried hard...

The game you played is a product made by me minor knowedge on modding. It is a successful game -I believe- since more than 1000 (nearly 1032 people as I recall) have the mod downloaded and play... Hope you understand.  :mrgreen:

There is a strong possibility that I will work on the mod soon, since my other project is in danger of dying...  :neutral:

Back
Top Bottom