Poll: How would you rate the mod so far? updated (20-12-2008)

How would you rate the mod so far?

• The best

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Awesome

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Good

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Average

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Bad

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Awful

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • The worst

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Dimos

Banned
Just started the poll to see how people would rate my work. Please make comments as well

That question was previously asked (*Before I got the sub-board) and gained those votes:

Question: How would you rate the mod so far? (Beggining of the mod Untill 21-11-200:cool:
The Best  4 (7.8%)
Awesome  12 (23.5%)
Good  9 (17.6%)
Average  15 (29.4%)
Bad  5 (9.8%)
Awful  0 (0%)
The Worst  6 (11.8%)

After the Sub-board:
Question: How would you rate the mod so far? (21-11-2008 untill 20-12-200:cool:
The best  3 (7.9%)
Awesome  6 (15.8%)
Good  12 (31.6%)
Average  8 (21.1%)
Bad  6 (15.8%)
Awful  1 (2.6%)
The worst  2 (5.3%)

Its Awsome but there could be a few things to make it better like fixing the few bugs and tweaks and random dotted bridges all over the place :razz: just tuneing up them sort of thing's can make the gameplay diffrent

hunterman52: Stop posting all the time, I can't catch you, you are so quik! I will do just a little patience is needed, till the next release!  :grin:

Tautvydas_XXL: Downloading version 1.011 would be a beggining!  :razz:

Allright, played mod few hours. I voted "Good", because:

- I like the new textures.
- I love new banners.
- I like the new sound of finishing quests
- I like 5 factions and their troop trees.
- I don't like few bugs - bridges on grass, unfinished tutorial, weird flag on the north of Ireland.
- I don't like equipment of some troops. For example English Knights have great helms...

Fix those bugs and I'll rate mod "Awesome".But, mod is really nice and I had fun playing it. Congratulations, Dimos! :grin:

Kolba: Thanks for the good comments. I apreciate your vote and I'll be sure to fix that up!  :smile:

I voted "good" so far. When someone has invested a lot of time and work in a mod is hard to rate as being bad.

PS: I went to a village in Ireland and a couple of viking ships were there.  :cool:

Palos: What? Viking ships? As map icons?  :roll:

Maybe those are bridges I cahanged their icon. Be sure to check that.  :razz:

Kolba: The flag is a bridge (changed icon-cannot change that again tought...  :???:) . Tutorial is just a bit bugged. I mean try that more times, it will be finished...  :grin:

Cool, the city that has those nord ships was in wales,  you could just copy paste it over to ireland or scotland and leave it to save time unless your gonna re scene every village  :shock: 

i voted bad because it looks like your in a big tourement not a war. the armor and stuff is crap. some look like ms paint. map looks weird to. baners are awsome tho.

Maj.Jim said:
i voted bad because it looks like your in a big tourement not a war. the armor and stuff is crap. some look like ms paint. map looks weird to. baners are awsome tho.

Next time don't forget to hit the Spell Check key. The words "crap" and "weird" used to portray the mod are a bit harsh, don't you think? Do you realize that this mod isn't finished yet?

yeah it's only a beta teasting stuff out and seenig what can be cahnged to make it better. thats what a beta is all about. i  mean did you play the mod or look at screenshots? wand what armour looks like ms paint? maybe you have a really crappy pc and you need to put the detail down. but play the mod a bit before shooting your mouth off.

Back
Top Bottom