Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Dimos

Banned
Post any screenshots there. From your little peaceful village up to your glorious conquests thought Btitain...  :wink:

English holding a hill:
205dy6c.jpg

Hunterman52 surrounded:
Theytookmyhorseout.jpg

Tommylaw and his Galloglaiths and Irish mercenaries:
merc625.jpg

Irish Footmen & Kerns:
nvw9l2.jpg

D1SCON1NJ4's army in a battle:
mb6es5.png

Welsh horseman:
o6bk8i.jpg

Hunterman52 and his glorious rebel army:
mb2.jpg

Another battle with Hunterman52:
Thelinebeforebattle.jpg

Rad's army:
MandB-B1080-4.jpg

Note that posts withought screenshots will be deleted after two weeks the most

I do not have any references about the Welsh of that era. Any useful links? I used rodock arms, and new armours for them. I also made a horseman for them. Forgotten the horse  :oops: , but in the next version, that will be fixed!  :mrgreen: Fixed

I also added axemen and Longbowmen to them!

well the welsh were very famous for their long bow...i don't know if this was still true in the 1080 but you can change the weapon from the crossbow to the longbow as a start.. :wink:

You made sure you got the lastest version of mount and blade? That would be a good start... plus why don't you give him an error message or the problem with it that won't let you play does make helping alot easier.

Please, post SCREENSHOTS only! I'll delete all your posts that are not acomanied by photo/do not speak about a sreenshot of the game, please back on topic!  :smile:

Dimos also did you check the post i left in the bug section even know its not in the right topic so ill just tranfer it... its for the mod picture when your loading up :razz:

BritishIsles-1.jpg

Just remade the picture to fit the size of the box.. here is the final result.

Pic.jpg

File Download

http://files.filefront.com/Mainbmp/;12429613;/fileinfo.html

Just go to the module folder and then remove the main picture folder and replace it with this one..

Back
Top Bottom