Bug reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Dimos

Banned
You can report every suspicious stuff or bug that exists in-game... Please let me know so as to fix them...

Known bugs:

Leeds MAP bug Fixed
Edinburgh MAP bug Fixed
misplaced bridges (not a real bug) Fixed
Fords (some are foolishly not working, most times they do)
New tutorial bug Started working on it

Ok found one there is problem with the england side of the map where if you try and click on the village called : "Leeds" Your charter on the map  will just go to the side of it and won't enter or go near it. Tweak or some glictch with the map and the location of the village maybe ?....

hunterman52 said:
Ok found one there is problem with the england side of the map where if you try and click on the village called : "Leeds" Your charter on the map  will just go to the side of it and won't enter or go near it. Tweak or some glictch with the map and the location of the village maybe ?....

Actually seen that myself but I managed to get in today!!! Just try a bit more. I'll fix that 100% though in the next release...  :smile:

Actually removed your post in the download link and locked the topic. Comments can be posted in the main thread, were general discusion for the mod and that stuff are accepted.

And i found there is a restricted camrea place at top of scotland where you cant get your camrea to go past a certain point have you seen that one yet?

Edit:

Where at the top of scotland there are the two seprate islands you can't get your camrea to get past there.... Camrea restriction zone?

Dont know if this was a nick in the time edit finishing touch but i think you missed the river abit lol :razz:

Bridge.jpg

hey just wondering how do i make more troops into the tree from the exsisting one you put in i would like to try experiement and get hang of it... is there programme or anything for it?

Ask the guys here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,64.0.html .  :razz:

Some tools can be found on the repository as well  :wink:

Please add the suportive banner of the mod in you signature! Code, on the original post of the mod -general discusion!

Hey i made you this it better than the green map with the wingley writing of mod name so i made this for you for free :razz:

BritishIsles-1.jpg

If you like it just put it into the folder...

Okie for those people who are having same problem as me but i sorted it out with help from dimos :smile:

Ok first go to: Mycomputer>Local Disk>Programmefiles>Mount&Blade>Modules>Britannina_1080_AD>Module.Txt

Ok once inside the module folder inside the mod folder go in and look for "Map_min Y = ******

The stars stand for the numbers but i don't know the originial if you can't find it just go to Edit and then go to find and type in "map" Then just find the one in the list that says map_min y =

Ok finial step seeming as you can't get past a certain point on the map you simply change the first 3 digits to 300 ... but not to high otherwise it would be pointless so change it to 300 and it should work fine then don't forget to save and then try it..... It won't work if you havent saved the changed data or if your still in the game you need to exit the game and then reload your account to see the changes ....

yes he did say he didnt completely finish with the map but if i knew how to remove the bridges off the map i would be most greatfull to do it my self but im not adaptable to new software :p i used to be a moparscape server creator until it started to get to babyish lol

RGN  Sound error? What the hell  :evil: is that? Actually ask in the m&b technical support, I hear that first time!!!

Please analyse it a bit more, but I may not be able to help. Just let me know, in case I can be of service...

Ok yeah but my native works fine so I don't know what to think. And sorry by RGN I meant RGL, but here's exactly what it says "RGL ERROR unable to open Modules/Britannia_1018_AD/sounds.txt"

i don't know if this is something you missed out or are leaving to the next release but when i was talking to deshavi (i think that how it's spelt) she kept on saying it was in caldria. i don't know if it the same with other heros though.

Back
Top Bottom