Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

My screenshots from the mód Britain 1297.  Some early pictures from playing.  :wink:

MandB-B1297-1.jpg

MandB-B1297-2.jpg

Hero somewhere at the beginning of the game. 
MandB-B1297-3.jpg

Liberating villagers from bandits. 
MandB-B1297-4.jpg

Increased number of troops at 200. 
MandB-B1297-5.jpg

MandB-B1297-6.jpg

MandB-B1297-7.jpg

MandB-B1297-8.jpg

MandB-B1297-9.jpg

MandB-B1297-10.jpg

MandB-B1297-11.jpg

MandB-B1297-12.jpg

MandB-B1297-13.jpg

MandB-B1297-14.jpg

MandB-B1297-15.jpg

Real scottish fog. 
MandB-B1297-16.jpg

MandB-B1297-17.jpg

MandB-B1297-18.jpg

I played as the Scots once or twice, before I quit the mod. They died in 3 seconds against any other faction with a troop above second tier...the armor they have sucks.

COOL! It all reminds me of Braveheart :grin:. With the English Surcoats and all. Amazing work in this mod  :shock:

Sweet skiny dipping lol, The army of longbows, amazing poster, every shot looks amazing the massive army rofl. Speeking of cork i can't get into it for some reason i see like 6 armies standing outside of it all fro the smae country english army, who are at war with england wtf :?:

well here's a screen of my char ^^
mb150q.jpg
  they are sieging a welsh castle :sad: the battle lasted about  15 mins i mean they never  stop sending reinforcements well so low fps cause i have battlesizer 199 and ultrahigh shadows and highest possible settings and x4 ant aliazing

DaveDaDude said:
Yeah i dont think it would be appropriate for anyone to run around topless in northern Europe  :neutral: I guess they wanna steal ur clothes  :mrgreen:
Or your skin and maybe few other body parts

Steinbeck said:
I'm loving this mod.
Great work man.

I just got my new PC and I can now run battlesize at 700.  :twisted:
2quq692.jpg

qxwj61.jpg

2imb6mg.jpg

2zf0o5y.jpg

160wnb7.jpg
What kinda of video card are you using? And did you custom build your PC or buy it as it is and if you did buy it what kind plz?

Steinbeck said:
I'm loving this mod.
Great work man.

I just got my new PC and I can now run battlesize at 700.  :twisted:

What the *** are your specifications...

holly poop thats a lot of poeple... but kinda sucks... 10 fps is tough.
nice picks... wat vid card? or how much ram?

There was guy who said there was a party of 25 thousand deserters... at the other hand they were just militia and skirmishers, with army 100 people you would kill them all, u would need to have knights or any horse fighters with good armor and then just ride through them all deserters, E.Z P.Z. xD

Back
Top Bottom