Facing down a Highlander:
mb7.jpg
Scots Rabble:
mb6.jpg
English Vs Scots:
mb4.jpg
Neither side fared particularly well:
mb5.jpg
This screen shot would be better if it were not for the fact that looters are often half naked. It makes it look as is my character has busted in on some skinny dippers!
mb2-1.jpg

Yeah i dont think it would be appropriate for anyone to run around topless in northern Europe  :neutral: I guess they wanna steal ur clothes  :mrgreen:

Screenshot spam!  :twisted:

My Scots against the English.
mb15-1.jpg

lol.jpg
It looks like my Scots are not going to win this battle.
mb17.jpg

mb18.jpg
The Scots fight back, and the English are having a hard time.
mb19.jpg

mb24.jpg

mb25.jpg

mb26.jpg
English reinforcements arrive just in time to save the day...
mb20-1.jpg
...but they share the same fate.
mb21-1.jpg
English Longbowman being impaled.
mb22.jpg
Same thing, but in a different point of view.
mb23-1.jpg
Even the bravest English knights flee in terror from the battlefield.
mb28.jpg

mb29-1.jpg

mb30-1.jpg

mb31.jpg

mb32.jpg

mb36.jpg

mb38.jpg
The last band of survivors fight to their death.
mb42.jpg

mb43.jpg

:lol:
mb44-1.jpg

mb45.jpg

mb46.jpg

mb47.jpg
Aftermath.
mb34.jpg

mb35.jpg

mb39.jpg

mb48.jpg

How on earth do you get the graphics so good?? Is it a mod? I've heard of a graphics mod but have no idea where to look... if you could please point me in the right direction I would be most grateful. And is it something to do with a graphics card? I'm no good at tech-speak :sad:

Lord Mur said:
How on earth do you get the graphics so good?? Is it a mod? I've heard of a graphics mod but have no idea where to look... if you could please point me in the right direction I would be most grateful. And is it something to do with a graphics card? I'm no good at tech-speak :sad:

With Zaro's Graphical Enhancement mod - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,36914.0.html

In all fairness the .jpegs are reduced in size so the image gets compressed, which means that the shot looks better than it does in-game. That said Zaro's mod + HDR make a big difference.

Back
Top Bottom