Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

After battles with enemy nobles the game freezes. If I alt-tab I can see a message telling me that the item was not found. I can continue to click ok to these messages and I can then play again. Only thing is that I get very little equipment as loot.

Great mod! But I'm afraid I have been encountering some graphical problems while playing it  :sad:

When I have my Scottish troops fighting it seems like the models has black splotches on them when they move or stay still...I don't have the graphical enhancement mod could this be the problem?

YEah i have the cork bug also 3 English army armies get stuck around English army cork, I can't go in. I also have a question why is the English army at war with England in my Game are they rebels or just messed up. Finaly i have a image problem when i enter some arms shops, i have to change from game to background hit ok on a pop the says mesh lui_knightmace or something like that did noy load or does not exist can't remeber its says RGB or something like that in program name for pop. Top left corner.

It won't work! I have the right version, i've redownloaded it like five times, i've restarted the computer, but the game won't regognize it. Neither will another mod I tried. And the peloponessian war mod I deleteds symbol won't go away! I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game! What the Hell?

Ok heres my list of bugs Mr. Peter

Unable to find lui_knightbattleaxenewb (yes i tried dnlding bugfix but link dead)
Some armies are stuck on irish shore and english/scottish shore. (my friends so i need them unstuck)
like 5-10 rebel or looter or sea raider bands stuck by plymouth castle.
Some important dialogue still talk about calradia and stuff
^ sorry

Ok, first of all, great mod!  :grin:
Now my bug. :sad:
I'm getting stucked on Ireland and in its boundaries. I cannot get inside the island, and if I Ctrl+Click inside it, my character doesn't move an inch.

Any solution?
Thanks! :smile:

PS: sorry for the bad English...
PS 2: if this was already posted/corrected, please forgive me.

EDIT: Really, I should get a dumb mark. I messed up with the extraction of the bugfix, and that's why I had this error.
Truly sorry...  :oops:

Hi! I've got a problem with this mod. When I,m playng it, the map isn't the map of Great Britain! I mean, it's got a shape of it, but the towns and factions are Native's. Anyone know how to fix it :?:

PS: :idea: After installing couple of other map-changing mods (Europe 1200, KILL THE INFIDEL), it turned out it isn't only that mod's problem.
HELP! :cry:

PS2: Sorry for bad English...

Edit: FIXED. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom